Threatening emails to me!

Vidhyashankar (CA) (1292 Points)

15 June 2009  

Someone named "Anupam Borah" has sent threatening PM to me to stop my "nonsense" in agitating students.Im sure this wretched person is an Indian CA who feels threatened and insecure.It is because of people like Anupam Borah that we Indian CAs are put to shame.He calls me a loser and other assorted expletives and obviously this reeks of jealous of my qualifications and my boldness here.(I would not mind calling a spade a spade!)

I said to him to scamper-off , plain and simple.Let him do whatever he wants, he can do squat.Im sure it is the same "gsm" who is none other than this Anupam Borah.Anupamji, I have my contacts too,please dont mess with me is all I can say.

I have come here with good intentions and you have shown a typical behaviour--one ridden with jealousy,perversity and selfishness.If you are bold enough attack me in the main forum, let me see.

I care aught for your threats and will always side justice and truth alone.

If you dont like students talking about transfership ban,stipend increase--please do not come to the students sections and stay in the members section alone.

This is an open posting for such Anupams in this forum.

Learn from CAs like Vivek Jain, who have set up this forum and are liberal enough to allow all these discussions.Anyone tries to do anything good in our country, this is what happens but then this wont discourage me.