ICICI

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Things to do before you Die

CS LLB Pulkit Gupta (https://www.facebook.com/pages/Life-and-Promises/553962034682487)   (16631 Points)

24 December 2010  

30 THINGS TO DO BEFORE YOU DIE -  YOUTH EXPRESS (PART – IV)

How I got this Idea!!

Well I was watching Anjaana – Anjaani and there was a point of Bucket list (goals you want to achieve or life experiences you desire to experience before you die) in the movie. I really liked the concept and started thinking about my Bucket list.

Why to have a wish list?

See, Life is very uncertain. Most of our life is over in fulfilling the basic necessities of life and day-to-day activities. Hum sochte rehte hai ki ek baar set ho jaaye phir baad mein enjoy karenge par vo baad kabhi nahi aata. So there are 2 ways to live life – one do what life ask you to do and other is to live your life according to your wish. I believe 2nd option is much better. It is like planning all the highlights you want for your whole life. It can be related to love, career, health or adventure.

It helps us to live our life to fullest. It gives a meaning to our life and helps to enjoy the life.

You know Why ??? Becoz there is a huge difference in living the life and passing the life.

My wish list

1.                      TO BE A C.A. 

Yes this is my biggest dream right now. I want to be a member of ICAI for my happiness , for my parent’s dream and to prove others that I had the potential to clear the most competitive exam of India after IAS.

1. LEARN TO PLAY GUITAR
  2. SPEND THE NIGHT IN A HAUNTED HOUSE – I Know it’s crazy but I really wanna know whether these stories are true or not. I want to live that adventure.
  3. TO BE A PART OF TEACH INDIA MISSION
  4. WATCH THE SUN RISE AND THE SUN SET  – Yes this is really very exciting. Kanyakumari is really famous for its sunrise and sunset. I want to experience that lovely moment as there is nothing better than Nature itself.
  5.  TO HAVE MY OWN SPORTS CAR – Yes I am really crazy about F-1 race and one day I want to have my own sports car.
  6. SPEND A WHOLE WEEK WITH ORPHANAGE PEOPLE
  7. CONTACT MY CHILDHOOD CRUSH
  8. FALL IN LOVE – Yes I firmly believe in Love Marriage and want to marry the person I love.
  9. LEARN ATLEAST 5 FOREIGN LANGUAGE
  10.  CONNECT WITH ALL MY SCHOOL FRIENDS AND SCHOOL TEACHERS
  11. TO WRITE MY OWN BOOK
  12. TO CHANGE THE LIFE OF ATLEAST ONE PERSON (IN POSITIVE WAY OFFCOURSE)
  13. TO TRAVEL FROM DELHI TO LEH BY RIDING ON MY BIKE.
  14.  TO GO ON WORLD TOUR WITH MY BETTER HALF
  15. TO LEARN SALSA 
  16. TO VISIT AN ALIEN LOCATION MAY BE AN ISLAND OR GO TREKKING IN A RAIN FOREST 
  17. TO VISIT PARIS ALONG WITH MY PARTNER – THE MOST ROMANTIC PLACE ON EARTH 
  18.  WATCH AN EPL(English Premier League) MATCH
  19. SPEND A WHOLE NIGHT AT THE SEA SHORE watching the stars
  20. TO ENJOY SNOW FALL
  21. TO DANCE WITH A STRANGER
  22. TO GO FOR A LONG DRIVE 
  23. TO LISTEN TO ALL MY FAV. SONGS FOR A WHOLE DAY
  24. TO ACHIVE MY IDEAL WEIGHT
  25. KISSED IN THE RAIN 
  26. TO ADOPT A GIRL
  27. TO BE A PRESIDENT OF ICAI
  28. STAY IN THE BEST SUITE
  29.  TO ENJOY A LION SAFARI IN AFRICA

WITH THIS I CONCLUDE MY SERIES “YOUTH EXPRESS”. So, this was my wish – list and do tell me about yours.

Link to other parts of this series: -

Think differently while waiting for your results

YAROON DOSTI BADI HI HASEEN HAI

QUALITIES OF  INDIAN ARMY WHICH OUR YOUTH S'D ACQUIRE

Regards

Pulkit Gupta

pulkit_1988 @ rediffmail.com

73 Replies

Sunshine (Helping All) (10575 Points)
Replied 24 December 2010

this i would call a CUTE article....hehhee

1 Like

Ankur Garg (Company Secretary and Compliance Officer)   (114659 Points)
Replied 24 December 2010

Very good effort...Congrats

Thanks for noticing my previous observation !!!

Now see the diference yourself!!!

1 Like

(Guest)

Thanks for sharing...really good effort..tc

1 Like

(Guest)

Thanks for sharing....

Very nice Article

1 Like

parshant garg (STUDENT PCC) (40 Points)
Replied 24 December 2010

very nice article.........

Misha (CCI STUDENT.....) (773 Points)
Replied 24 December 2010

Hey its really really very nice...

Thanks for sharing

CA Khushboo Agrawal (CA ) (1811 Points)
Replied 24 December 2010

IT IS SO SWEET

1 Like

CA. ANKUR JAIN (CA.....) (2800 Points)
Replied 24 December 2010

Nice yaaaaaaaaaaaaaar it really includes my WISHES toooooooooooo ...............

i love it....................:kiss!!!

shweta singh (PCC) (39 Points)
Replied 24 December 2010

VERY CUTE AND INTERESTING ONE....

1 Like

CA.Pravinchandra (Executive (F&A)) (2382 Points)
Replied 24 December 2010

Nice goals  bro..

I wish you could  make it all..

1 Like

Vikash Maheshwari (learner) (6358 Points)
Replied 24 December 2010

evry man's desire..............ur wish list tells it all...................mine is similar as urs.....infact i think most of our wish list will b on similar lines................(cant say d same abt ladies though)..................in short  our wish is to b ........famous.....loved......rich.........and live life king size.............and do wild wild stuff.........jst an addition frm my wish list.............i want to do bunjee jumping and hopefully after i clear ,m goin 4 it and share my experience wid u all..............

2 Like

Manmohan ACA, CS (Chartered Accountant ) (14243 Points)
Replied 24 December 2010

Originally posted by : vikash maheshwari

evry man's desire..............ur wish list tells it all...................mine is similar as urs.....infact i think most of our wish list will b on similar lines................(cant say d same abt ladies though)..................in short  our wish is to b ........famous.....loved......rich.........and live life king size.............and do wild wild stuff.........jst an addition frm my wish list.............i want to do bunjee jumping and hopefully after i clear ,m goin 4 it and share my experience wid u all..............
1 Like

CS LLB Pulkit Gupta (https://www.facebook.com/pages/Life-and-Promises/553962034682487)   (16631 Points)
Replied 24 December 2010

Thank you very much

Sneha (Student) (255 Points)
Replied 24 December 2010

Hey Pulkit,

Awesome thoughts really ......................."May all ur dreams come true

I have the same wishes u had but i would like to continue further.........................

It would cost a pretty penny to engage in most of these activities,

GO SKYDIVING

https://www.whitesharkcagediving.co.za/gansbaai_sky_dive.jpg

Skydiving has to be the most incredible ride of a lifetime. Taking a leap-of-faith out of the cargo hold on a B90 King Air airplane at an altitude of approximately 30,000 and free falling for about 2 minutes requires courage or just an “I am dying anyways” attitude. At this height, it requires breathing pure 100% oxygen, so to prevent getting the “bends” that could result in death.

Can you imagine the rush that skydiving is falling at more than 120+MPH straight towards the earth, knowing that there is a chance that this jump could possible be your last?

2.      DOCK WITH THE INTERNATIONAL SPACE STATION

https://images.stanzapub.com/readers/trifter/2007/10/06/65950_2.jpg

Can anyone spare a little extra change of about $20 million to book a trip to spend a week on board the International Space Station. Wow, this vacation would be the trip of a lifetime. Just imagine, staring out from the International Space Station and gazing at the awesome blue marble that we know as Earth and experiencing weightlessness would be a hoot, too.

EDGE OF SPACE SUPERSONIC JET RIDE

https://images.stanzapub.com/readers/trifter/2007/10/06/65950_3.jpg

Ok, you don’t have a spare $20 million to spend for a 7-day trip to the International Space Station. That’s fine, but you don’t have to give up. How about considering a trip to the edge of space in a British Jet Fighter called the Lightning? Just think about it for a minute. Imagine flying 60,000 feet high over the earth at a speed of 50 thousand feet per minute and seeing the curvature of the earth. Now, that would fill a barf bag up with a stomach full of excitement.

CLIMB THE GREAT PYRAMID OF EGYPT

https://images.stanzapub.com/readers/trifter/2007/10/06/65950_6.jpg

Following in the footsteps of King Khufu and travel back in time to 2720-2560 BC to marvel at the engineering masterpiece of one of the Seven Wonders of the World, the Great Pyramid of Giza. An estimated 2.6 million blocks weighing as much as 70 tons apiece were used in the construction of the Great Pyramid. Can you imagine the sense of achievement that it would be to climb to the top of the 482-foot Great Pyramid and panning the vast desert landscape?

VISIT THE GREAT WALL OF CHINA

https://images.stanzapub.com/readers/trifter/2007/10/06/65950_7.jpg

The Great Wall of China was built in the Qin, Han and Ming dynasties as defensive fortifications during the Warring States Periods of the Yan, Zhao and Qin dynasties. However, it did not become known as the Great Wall until the Qin dynasty. The construction required an army of labor that included soldiers, prisoners and average people to complete the more than 4163 miles of the wall. With a history of more than 2000 years, this is one destination that cannot be missed out on.

DIVING WITH SHARKS

https://images.stanzapub.com/readers/trifter/2007/10/06/65950_11.jpg

After watching the movie Jaws, it seemed like the perfect extreme vacation that would scare the heck out of you and overload the senses with unthinkable excitement. Great white sharks circling the cage like a prehistoric stealth bomber planning its attack. The only thing that is between you and them is a stainless steel cage. Every time the sharks crash into the cage with the power of a truck, the strength of the engineering is being tested. Diving with sharks is on this list, because the attraction can eat the spectators.

Fly By Wire

https://s3.amazonaws.com/readers/2010/11/08/flybywire_1.jpg

Ooomyyyyyy godddddd……………wohoooooooo…………….

Stay In The Best Suite

118585078824583 1

This is something you have to do at least once in your life. Save up some money and book a night at the poshest hotel in your city – and book the most expensive suite. While you are there make sure you saved enough cash to tip well and to enjoy all of the benefits of the hotel – like fabulous food, massages, pool, and spa. There is nothing grander than waking up in a magnificent penthouse suite with a hangover. Just remember, if you steal the bathrobes you may find an unexpected bill turning up on your credit card the following month.

Go To A Film Premiere

Hancock+Uk+Film+Premiere+Heuc0Qb7Imwl

Who knows, maybe a superstar will see you and fall in love with you hahahaaaa…………..

AND LAST BUT NOT LEAST……….

Spending my lifeeee with my loved onceeeeeeee……………………

https://www.hccoc.com/images/Family%20Photo2.jpg

Regards,

Sneha

1 Like

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Subscribe to the latest topics :
Search Forum:

Trending Tags