There is no rest for Success - Do you also think like this

Success is a journey not a destination a year from
now you may wish you had started today.


Every beginner is a winner. Success is not escaping problems but facing them creatively.


There is no success without sacrifice.
Great success always calls for great sacrifice.
Even failure can become an important ingredient to success.
Failure just means that you have not yet succeeded.


I’d rather change my mind and succeed than have my own way and fail. Success without conflict is unrealistic.
Any person can be successful on smooth seas, 
but it is the victory over the storm that gains true honor.


Success doesn’t come through the way you think it comes; 
it comes through the way you think.
Never settle for less than success.
Success is doing something good.


When you can, where you can, while you can.
It’s better to attempt to do something great and fail, 
than attempt to do nothing and succeed.
Success is not necessarily reaching your goal- but reaching the maximum possibilities in light of the opportunities that come your way.


To keep your values on target remember to live so that when you “arrive”, you’ll have pride behind you and hope ahead of you.
The success is truly the path to heaven.
Success is never ending, because success is like the process of seed planting.

 

Every creative contribution like a seed planted may bear fruit.
Success finally is not what you have it is not what you do; 
it is who you are, and what
you want to become of yourself. 

Replies (5)

 

 If I were to be not myself, 

then I would rather not want this success, 


If I were to unlearn all my values and principles, 

then what is the use of learning the tactics of this success, 


If I were to barter the blissful moments with my loved ones, for this maddening race, then I would prefer, this success, to not to be chased.


If my smile and emotions have to be fake, 

then I would rather not socialize just for the heck (of it) .


Yes, it is important even for me to have success, 


The realization of aspirations is what is my success.


The utilization of skills and tapping of potential, is what is my success..


The zeal to learn and always wanting to improve, is what is my success..


To compete with none but myself, is what is my success..


The satisfaction of giving and contributing, is my success..


I want this success and am moving only towards this SUCCESS! ! 


 

 If I were to be not myself, 

then I would rather not want this success, 


If I were to unlearn all my values and principles, 

then what is the use of learning the tactics of this success, 


If I were to barter the blissful moments with my loved ones, for this maddening race, then I would prefer, this success, to not to be chased.


If my smile and emotions have to be fake, 

then I would rather not socialize just for the heck (of it) .


Yes, it is important even for me to have success, 


The realization of aspirations is what is my success.


The utilization of skills and tapping of potential, is what is my success..


The zeal to learn and always wanting to improve, is what is my success..


To compete with none but myself, is what is my success..


The satisfaction of giving and contributing, is my success..


I want this success and am moving only towards this SUCCESS! ! 


very nice one .... thanks a lot for sharing....

/forum/what-leads-to-success--125413.asp

 

WHAT LEADS TO SUCCESS ???

very nice one .... thanks a lot for sharing....

Leave a Reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Company
ARTICLESHIP 01 October 2026
Articled Assistant

KPSN & Associates LLP

Chennai

CA Inter

View Details
Company
19 September 2026
Finance Manager

Mugdha Art Studio

Hyderabad

CA

View Details
Company
08 September 2026
Semi-Qualified Assitant

Subrahmanyam & Sivudu CA Firm

Hyderabad

CA Inter

View Details
Company
ARTICLESHIP 04 September 2026
Accounts Executive

Hema Yashwanth & Associates

Chennai

B.Com

View Details
Company
ARTICLESHIP 28 September 2026
Junior Accountant

J S P M & Associates LLP

Pune

B.Com

View Details
Company
Featured 12 September 2026
Assistant Manager - Finance & Compliance

Naveen Fintech Pvt Ltd

Kolkata

CA Inter

View Details
Company
ARTICLESHIP 07 September 2026
Article/ Paid Assistant

Murali and Sumeet Chartered Accountant

Bengaluru

CA Foundation

View Details
Company
18 September 2026
Accounts & Finance Specialist

ULTRA CHEMICAL WORKS

Thane

CA Final

View Details