The Importance of a CPA Exam Strategy

D​ear All,
Greetings from Simandhar!
We are happy to introduce the upcoming Webcast on "The Importance of a CPA Exam Strategy".
(Hosted by the American Institute of CPAs (AICPA) and the National Association of State Boards of Accountancy (NASBA)).
CPA candidates, don't miss this session!

Webinar Details:
Title: Webcast on The Importance of a CPA Exam Strategy
Date: Sep 28, 2017
Time: 11:30 PM IST– 12:30 AM IST

Presenters: Joseph Maslott, CPA, CGMA, Senior Technical Manager, AICPA
Patricia Hartman, Director of Examination Services, NASBA

Note: Once the registration form is complete, you will receive a confirmation e-mail, providing instructions for joining the live webinar.
Hope you make the most of it!

Click on the link to register- http://bit.ly/2wpyjK3

We are pleased to inform you that Simandhar Education in alliance with Becker CPA Review is a Registered Course Provider (RCP) with the AICPA and also visit our website www.simandhareducation.com

​Please sent the acknowledgement mail post registration to simandhareducation @ gmail.com

Attached File : 2160442 20170928205021 21768099 272081603311465 1579494813760552090 n.jpg downloaded 61 times

Thank you for the details of the upcoming webcast. Sounds like an interesting session!

192.168.0.1 router login, Spanish to English translation

It is really amazing Details. So helpful and useful. Thanks for share.

Gir Wildlife Sanctuary Golden Triangle Tour Corbett National Park Ramnagar Madhavgarh National Park

I think this is an informative post and it is very useful and knowledgeable. I really enjoyed reading this post. big fan, thank you!

- roll the ball

Co founder- Simandhar Education- CPA CMA USA Review

Thanks all for enjoying the session 

I do not know what to say really what you share very well and useful to the community, I feel that it makes our community much more developed, thanks run 3

LEAVE A REPLY

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

CCI MENU