The assessee has a/c with non micr branch-while filng retrn.

bujjulu (e-TDS + IT return filer Hyderabad)   (677 Points)

02 August 2013  

While filing the return of a salaried  asessee for the year 2011-12 I noticed that the assesse a/c is with a non MIR branch.

Hehas to get a refund. Without filling the MICR code I can't file the return online.

Now what should I do.