Thanks to All for the Love & Support in form of CCI T-Shirt

Rahul Gupta (Project Controller ACA MBA(Fin.))   (8014 Points)

03 August 2010  

Dear Friends,

In past 10 Days I was so busy that I could not able to explore CCI, but still with the grace of all of my seniors, Friends and CCI members and admin, I was able to remain in touch with CCI through the symbol of love, support and affection provided by all of you in the form of the

CA Club India T shirt “.

With this forum, I want to thank admin, each and every member of CCI and all my friends for encouraging me to contribute some drops in the ocean of knowledge and information of CCI. Also, I want to thank all the members for making this website a useful and informational tool for the visitors.

During my tenure with CCI, I learned a lot in the way of knowledge, updation, latest amendments, information, along with the wonderful way of interaction among the members.  The best part I like was the result day, when all the senior members and students come forward to share their views and experiences among themselves and congratulating, motivating and guiding for the ups and down of the life. Yet another day is coming in just 1 day. I grant my wishes and Best of luck to all the students waiting for their results.

Have Faith in God, your time is waiting for you.

Regards

Rahul Gupta