Easy Office
LCI Learning

Terror attacks India again...when will we strike back!!!

Page no : 3

Siva Kumar (Student) (963 Points)
Replied 28 November 2008

only GOD save India.

INDERJEET (CWA STUDENT & SERVICE) (177 Points)
Replied 28 November 2008

Originally posted by :Guest
" Dear Shree Jeelani,

Afzal guru proclaimed offender in parliament attack is not hung so far.  What are you talkin?  In India, one should not committ small crime only big crime.
V shud stand united n go as per public sentiment.
"

HELLO DEAR,

NAVNEET, MY DEAR FRIEND CRIME IS CRIME BIG OR SMALL. PARILAMENT ATTACK IS CRIME.

THIS IS MAJOR ATTACK IN MY COUNTRY ON PARLIMENT SO HOW TO SAY'S THAT PARLIMENT IS NOT CRIME. OK

Prabeer (B. COM (H) CA & CS Final)   (5484 Points)
Replied 28 November 2008

Whatever destruction & mass homicide happened or happening is really bad & condemnable. I think there must be some end to this kind of terrorism. We all human beings must be more responsible towards ourselves the society our country & the world at large, through which we can make our mother earth a better place to live.

Rupesh Maheshwari (ACA, Dip. IFR (ACCA)) (6166 Points)
Replied 28 November 2008

the govt need to take strict action against pakistan................. its not just an attack on mumbai............its a part of well planned cospiracy to destroy the nation............

(Guest)

i think this is the high time, 

these terrorists should be hanged in public and regarding the security lapses some stringent action should be taken so that we can curtain the terrorist plot at the scratch itself, rather than taking rescue operations after the worst is done.

Secondly , it is clearly visible that Pak is involved in this incident , then the Central Govt. should be clear cut and should not refuse to Strike on it , should initiate war against such country.

How long will the Govt tolerate such attacks?  

Rupesh Maheshwari (ACA, Dip. IFR (ACCA)) (6166 Points)
Replied 28 November 2008

we need to have strict law for dealing with such people. POTA  is now a must

CA Surajit Roy (Service) (89 Points)
Replied 28 November 2008

The  Meticulous  planning  that  has  gone  into  dis  attack  is  a  perfect example  that  Back Ground  work &  well  chalked  out  preparation is  prerequisite  for  the  success  of  any  work......

Add  to  dis  their Brainstormimg,obsession &  extreme  fearlessness  to  do  anything ......

There  is  no  point  is  blamimg  our  system.We  are  also a  part  of  it.Terrorist  has  not  spared  any  country be  it  well  equipped  to  prevent  ot  not.

We  need  to  take  a  lesson  &  be  alert  next  time.....

Barindranath V. Trivedi (Chartered Accountant) (11 Points)
Replied 28 November 2008

THE BEST SOLUTION FOR THE COUNTRY IS TO KILL ALL THE POLITICIANS WHO ARE PSUEDO SECULARISTS AND LET THE STRONG PERSON COME TO POWER. EVEN IF AN ORDINARY CITIZEN CAN RULE THE COUNTRY A BETTER WAY. LET THE INDUSTRIALIST COME FORWARD AND FIGHT ELECTIONS AND RULE THE COUNTRY. THERE IS NO ALTERNATIVE.

NOW, SOME STRICT ACTION HAS TO BE TAKEN. ELSE TELL AMERICA TO PROVIDE SECURITY TO US. FIGHT PAKISTAN AND TERRORISTS. LET THE POLITICIANS NOT ALLOWED TO INTERFERE IN THE SECURITY MATTERS.

CA JEELANI AHMED.ACA (Chartered Accountant SERVICE)   (425 Points)
Replied 28 November 2008

i totally agree with u Mr.Rupesh ,,, ,POTA should come in ,, and should be more strict than ever,, than only INDIA can be saved from varoius evil forces,,,

Santosh Ramaseshan (CA, CS ) (110 Points)
Replied 28 November 2008

Originally posted by :Guest
" It seems that the terrorists are more united than our politicians.
I salute those who have laid down their lives.
But for whom? Politiking has ruined us all.
We need new leaders, who will rise above petty politiking and fight united against this evil.
"

I Think we need a Patriot Dicatator to take us forward. All these politicians are fit for nothing,they are struggling for 5years only to retain their post

sridevi (CA PCC,CS Executive) (67 Points)
Replied 28 November 2008

WHAT IS HAPPENING IN INDIA? WHERE IS PEACE GONE ? MORE SECURITY AWARENESS STEPS  SHOULD BE TAKEN BY OUR GOVERNMENT TO PREVENT THESE KIND OF ACTIVITIES. I THINK POLITICIANS ARE BEHIND THIS INCIDENT BECAUSE OF THE ELECTIONS. I DONT KNOW WHERE IS AHIMSA GONE.

sridevi (CA PCC,CS Executive) (67 Points)
Replied 28 November 2008

PLEASE DELETE THE WORD TERRORISM FROM THE DICTIONORY. OH! GOD PLS SAVE THE INNOCENT AND POOR PEOPLE .

Ankit kumar (Student) (1691 Points)
Replied 28 November 2008

it gr888 to find that all people have taken a few minutes from busy lify to unite in cause of nation

CA Pavithra S (Chartered Accountant) (92 Points)
Replied 28 November 2008

well said by Ravi S. I feel the same

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Join CCI Pro

Subscribe to the latest topics :

Search Forum: