Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

termination of articleship

Reena Jain (Article) (28 Points)

06 March 2010  

i terminated my articleship from 13.12.2010 due to some problems nd doudts for my pcc results but i have not received yet any letter regarding this from the institute nd now i have cleared my pcc exam nd going to taking admission in ca final year nd i also want to continue my articleship with another C.A.(remaining period is 15 months). can i do this? Plz reply me soon.

 2 Replies

nupur jain (CA & CS student) (114 Points)
Replied 06 March 2010

frstly no one can terminate his/her articleship by his/her own wish..u hav to take signature of ur CA too...and i think date u mentioned is wrong...it must b 2009.......institute takes 4-5 mnths to dispatch letter for termination of articleship...so u file 102 & 103 again wth another CA if u hav already filed 109 of ur previous CA to the institute ...for whch u must b having a duplicate stamped copy...and ths way u can continue ur articleship wth another CA ...

PANKAJ SHARMA (Accounts Executive) (200 Points)
Replied 06 March 2010

dear, It seems that u have properly filed the termination form and now the way for u to enquire at the institute for ur problem, I think u have to apply afresh along with ur PCC result and articleship details, and u will be surely allowed to registered in Final.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Related Threads


Subscribe to the latest topics :
Search Forum:

Trending Tags