Temporary Break in Articleship period

Hi, I m from mumbai..I want to take break in my articleship period for 6 months..

I want to take transfer from my present employer on the ground of residence shifting..and again after 6 months i want to restart my articleship ...

after 6 months i dont want to join the present ca firm...Can i join another ca firm in mumbai..

so this way there would be break in my articleship period and also i can change my present ca firm ..which i want to do.

I had a telephonic conversation with the CA Institute (Mumbai) Enquiry counter ...they told me u can do that..

Please guide me whehter i can do this or not..
 
 

Replies (6)

reregistration cannot take place in mumbai,if ur 1st reg.also from mumbai,see institute site

yes, you can do

                       OM SAI SRI SAI JAI JAI SAI

No you cant do articleship in 50 Km area of mumbai, and for this rule the grounds of transfer are not relevent

i have complete my 15 months articleship now i want to take excess leave. so after completing 15 months articleship and it traning . i can give attempt more than one time or not and what will be the effect of excess leave and during leave i can give my pcc attempt or not

Hi Rohit,

What is the procedure for taking transfer on the basis u hav told?

Whether letter from CA is required?

 

Originally posted by : rohit singh




Hi, I m from mumbai..I want to take break in my articleship period for 6 months..

I want to take transfer from my present employer on the ground of residence shifting..and again after 6 months i want to restart my articleship ...

after 6 months i dont want to join the present ca firm...Can i join another ca firm in mumbai..

so this way there would be break in my articleship period and also i can change my present ca firm ..which i want to do.

I had a telephonic conversation with the CA Institute (Mumbai) Enquiry counter ...they told me u can do that..

Please guide me whehter i can do this or not..



 



 


Is any of your parents a service holder? Plz reply .

Leave a Reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Company
ARTICLESHIP 30 September 2026
CA Article Assistant

CA Suraj Garg & Associates

New Delhi

CA Final

View Details
Company
ARTICLESHIP 08 October 2026
ARTICLE TRAINEE

S.B.G. & CO. CHARTERED ACCOUNTANTS

New Delhi

CA Inter

View Details
Company
08 October 2026
Account Executive

Elite Taxation

New Delhi

CA Foundation

View Details
Company
08 October 2026
Accounts and Tax Associate

POOJA R TELI & CO

Pune

CA Inter

View Details
Company
05 October 2026
Senior Accountant

Vision IT Peripherals Pvt Ltd

Mumbai

B.Com

View Details
Company
16 September 2026
Internal Audit - Team Lead

Consulting & Beyond

Chennai

CA

View Details
Company
Featured 12 September 2026
Assistant Manager - Finance & Compliance

Naveen Fintech Pvt Ltd

Kolkata

CA Inter

View Details
Company
Featured 11 September 2026
Audit Executive

RBSM Corporate Advisors Private Limited

Pune

CA

View Details