TDS Tax Rates & calc.,

TDS Rates Chart, basic Calculation,  Penalty calculation per day, trishold limit, etc.


Attached file download.


Please if anyone who want the files, download it from sharefiles, The guest can make a request to send the file by giving the emial ID, not just request.


My other files are form 16, Form 16A, Service tax Challan & Return, TDS challan, etc.


Attached File : 25 tds chart.xls downloaded: 252 times
Replies (11)

tds rates chart,basic calculation,penalty calculation per day,

I also want to know.

 

Regards

Sumit

Mr. Summit

Please download file from Share file,

Attached file download.

My other files are form 16, Form 16A, Service tax Challan & Return, TDS challan, etc.

 

File has been sent to U, Please check the mail and send the feedback.

I would like to have ITR forms in excel

I would like to have ITR forms in Excel

U can download form this site https://incometaxindiaefiling.gov.in/portal/index.jsp

 

dear sir

 

 

please give the calculation table interest calculation on reduicng merthod on loans and excel sheets related to all the taxes

Originally posted by :Azmathullah Khan
" TDS Rates Chart, basic Calculation,  Penalty calculation per day, trishold limit, etc.Attached file download.Please if anyone who want the files, download it from sharefiles, The guest can make a request to send the file by giving the emial ID, not just request.My other files are form 16, Form 16A, Service tax Challan & Return, TDS challan, etc. "


 

Originally posted by :Azmathullah Khan
" TDS Rates Chart, basic Calculation,  Penalty calculation per day, trishold limit, etc.Attached file download.Please if anyone who want the files, download it from sharefiles, The guest can make a request to send the file by giving the emial ID, not just request.My other files are form 16, Form 16A, Service tax Challan & Return, TDS challan, etc. "


 

Sir,

I got an quirey regarding TDS, I worked in Pvt. Ltd company , this company not paid the tax from 3 yrs.  I left the job in the month of October they retain one month salary of Rs. 7500/- for the TDS deduction. Now they are saying they are paying tax to govt. not as pvt. ltd. com but as consultant Company they are paying that why they are deducting 10% TDS for 11 Months .

I wanted to know whether I am eligible for the TDS for the monthly income of Rs. 7500/-.

kindly help me out in this connection, I am not aware of TDS procedure.

 

Thanking you

 

with regards

 

Renuka

Leave a Reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Company
19 September 2026
CA/Semi-CA/BCom

Pravin Sarvaiya

Mumbai

CA Inter

View Details
Company
ARTICLESHIP 21 September 2026
CA Article Assistant

KK & Company Chartered Accountant

Pune

CA Inter

View Details
Company
08 September 2026
Semi-Qualified Assitant

Subrahmanyam & Sivudu CA Firm

Hyderabad

CA Inter

View Details
Company
ARTICLESHIP 15 September 2026
Freelance Taxation Content Writer Intern

Interactive Media Pvt Ltd.

New Delhi

CA Inter

View Details
Company
22 September 2026
Account Assistant

Chirag P Shah & Co. Chartered Accountant

Pune

B.Com

View Details
Company
ARTICLESHIP 04 September 2026
Accounts Executive

Hema Yashwanth & Associates

Chennai

B.Com

View Details
Company
ARTICLESHIP 16 September 2026
CA Article Trainee

SR BAGAI & Co.

New Delhi

CA Inter

View Details
Company
09 September 2026
Semi Qualified CA / CA Inter - 2 Groups Cleared

Getmyca Consultant Pvt Ltd

New Delhi

CA Inter

View Details