TDS Returns

Hi,

Can anybody tell me how to fillup 24Q . Please tell me with example. please.

I am waiting for your replay.

Thank You

Geetha

Replies (2)
give me your mail address to send you 24Q
Thank You Byya Reddy.

My Id is ge_133 @ rediffmail.com.

Can you tell me what are the procedure for TDS Return submission ? Bzc I filled the Form 24Q ,and I validate it .but When I am going to submit along with Form 27A , they rejecting it saying one or one reason.i.e your result should be in tst format not in html, or you are not validate in FVU,Form 27 is to be written in each partywise , like that they are saying one by one . Realy I am worried regarding this. They are not ready to guide me. I am trying it from past 1 month. But I can't .
I am new to this field.Please Help me.
Thank You

Leave a Reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Company
18 September 2026
Accounts & Finance Specialist

ULTRA CHEMICAL WORKS

Thane

CA Final

View Details
Company
08 September 2026
Semi-Qualified Assitant

Subrahmanyam & Sivudu CA Firm

Hyderabad

CA Inter

View Details
Company
Featured 21 September 2026
Consultant - Reporting

Finrep Advisors LLP

Mumbai

CA

View Details
Company
ARTICLESHIP 15 September 2026
Freelance Taxation Content Writer Intern

Interactive Media Pvt Ltd.

New Delhi

CA Inter

View Details
Company
ARTICLESHIP 16 September 2026
Article Assistant

MANUJ SHARMA AND COMPANY

Noida

CA Inter

View Details
Company
22 September 2026
Account Assistant

Chirag P Shah & Co. Chartered Accountant

Pune

B.Com

View Details
Company
19 September 2026
Finance Manager

Mugdha Art Studio

Hyderabad

CA

View Details
Company
20 September 2026
Semi Qualified CA

Navin & Associates

Mumbai

CA Inter

View Details