we had taken trucks on hire from market and placed the trucks to some other company for lifting marerials for another co.and that another co. dedicted tax against our payment. should we deduct tax from truck owners?
I m the truck owners( 4 Nos) and I have given the same to a Mfg Co on contract to transport their products and I m bearing the Salary of Drivers/Cleaners,Good Tax,Road Tax ,Insurance and Running cost is to be borne by the Contratee. Total Receipt is more than 120000/- per annum.Pl advice whether Section 194C or 194I will apply and why...?
how much tds should be deducted by bsnl , if bsnl hires the vehicles through tender for motor vehicles
Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies
Click here to Login / Register
Kothari Jain Patil & Chartered Accountants
Pune
CA Inter
View Details
Getmyca Consultant Pvt Ltd
New Delhi
CA Inter
View Details
CCI
Pro
India's largest network for
finance professionals