TDS on Salary

Actually I deduct TDS on salary
so I need to know ,
Gross salary - Standard deduction - 80 deduction
after that my taxable income is less than 3,50,000
so after tax calculate ,give Under 87 Rebate - 2500
So tax liability is nill ,so I need to deduct TDS on salary?
Replies (5)
Originally posted by : Aman Kumar
Actually I deduct TDS on salary so I need to know ,Gross salary - Standard deduction - 80 deduction after that my taxable income is less than 3,50,000so after tax calculate ,give Under 87 Rebate - 2500So tax liability is nill ,so I need to deduct TDS on salary?

No.

In Case Gross Salary is more than 5 Lakh,but Less Standard Deduction & 80 deduction after that taxable amount is less than 3,50,000 ,so Rebate 87A applicable or Not?

Applicable

87A will be applicable

In the present case,
There is no need to deduct TDS by employer as Total income does not exceed BEL and
Employee can claim 87A rebate as Total income after deductions is less than 3.5L

Leave a Reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Company
07 October 2026
Senior Account Manager

Amplio Invest

Mumbai

M.Com

View Details
Company
19 September 2026
CA/Semi-CA/BCom

Pravin Sarvaiya

Mumbai

CA Inter

View Details
Company
Featured ARTICLESHIP 06 October 2026
Semi Qualified

AJAY SINGH AND CO LLP

Thane

CA Final

View Details
Company
18 September 2026
Accounts & Finance Specialist

ULTRA CHEMICAL WORKS

Thane

CA Final

View Details
Company
30 September 2026
Senior Accountant

Codeboard Technology

Chennai

B.Com

View Details
Company
Featured 11 September 2026
Audit Executive

RBSM Corporate Advisors Private Limited

Pune

CA

View Details
Company
ARTICLESHIP 07 October 2026
Article Trainee/ CMA Trainee

RMA And Associates LLP

New Delhi

CA Inter

View Details
Company
05 October 2026
Senior Accountant

Vision IT Peripherals Pvt Ltd

Mumbai

B.Com

View Details