TDS on Professional Services

Dear All,

Hi,

I am Yogesh Joshi. I am a Company Secretary. Currently I am working with a Pvt. Ltd company as a consultant for secretarial matters. I have not taken Certificate of Practice.

Now,  at the time of payment of professional fees to me, the company will charge TDS @ 10.30%.

My GTI is below the minimum taxability limit.

Is there any remedy available to avoid this deduction?

Pls guide.

 

Regards,

Yogesh Joshi

 

Replies (4)

 

You can give declaration of your income in plain paper. And after that company will not deducts tds if its below from exemption limit.

Thanks Pankaj.

Can you please give the section reference?

I was also thinking about the option of filing form 13, but I think that form will not be applicable in my case.

 

Its not cover any section. But you are just giving your income detail to your employer.

PLZ apply to the AO in FORM 13 to get certificate authorising the payer for deductiong  no tax..the certi will b directly issued to the person responsible for the deduction...after the joint commissioner's consent to it........

Leave a Reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Company
ARTICLESHIP 30 September 2026
CA Article Assistant

CA Suraj Garg & Associates

New Delhi

CA Final

View Details
Company
05 October 2026
Senior Accountant

Vision IT Peripherals Pvt Ltd

Mumbai

B.Com

View Details
Company
26 September 2026
Chartered Accountant

pushpganga ventures

Pune

CA

View Details
Company
ARTICLESHIP 16 September 2026
Article Assistant

MANUJ SHARMA AND COMPANY

Noida

CA Inter

View Details
Company
10 October 2026
Accounts Associate Level 1

Abic and Mani Chartered Accountants

Kottayam

B.Com

View Details
Company
ARTICLESHIP 08 October 2026
ARTICLE TRAINEE

S.B.G. & CO. CHARTERED ACCOUNTANTS

New Delhi

CA Inter

View Details
Company
Featured 12 September 2026
Assistant Manager - Finance & Compliance

Naveen Fintech Pvt Ltd

Kolkata

CA Inter

View Details
Company
08 October 2026
Accounts and Tax Associate

POOJA R TELI & CO

Pune

CA Inter

View Details