if we are making payment for display of KIOSKS on the road to some advertiseent agecy than 194 I or 194 C
also in case of hire of tent for some days to display product at some place will be covered under 194 I or 194C
if we are making payment for display of KIOSKS on the road to some advertiseent agecy than 194 I or 194 C
also in case of hire of tent for some days to display product at some place will be covered under 194 I or 194C
Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies
Click here to Login / Register
MANUJ SHARMA AND COMPANY
Noida
CA Inter
View Details
Twenty Point Nine Five Ventures Private Limited
Noida
CA Inter
View Details
Naveen Fintech Pvt Ltd
Kolkata
CA Inter
View Details
Chirag P Shah & Co. Chartered Accountant
Pune
B.Com
View Details
Subrahmanyam & Sivudu CA Firm
Hyderabad
CA Inter
View Details
CCI
Pro
India's largest network for
finance professionals