Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

TDS mismatch in A.Y. 2009-10

nitin chauhan (14 Points)

24 October 2021  
If my TDS mismatch for the A.Y 2009-10 and I have only form 16 is there any circular to give me TDS credit for the same

 3 Replies

Sourav (Student) (23892 Points)
Replied 24 October 2021

Not possible now

ajeet singh (1285 Points)
Replied 24 October 2021

If u have filed itr and claimed tds there u will get tds credit

Sourav (Student) (23892 Points)
Replied 02 November 2021

But it is for AY 2009-10??

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Subscribe to the latest topics :
Search Forum:

Trending Tags