TDS for civil contact works

Sayed Sulaiman   03 January 2019

Sayed Sulaiman

 1 likes  22 points

| My Other Post

Sir, We ve made an excess payment in TDS for our Civil works contractor while filing .They have filed actual of their income where as we ve filed TDS about Rs. 1 lakh more. How to rectify this. Please revert .



CA S Praveen Kumar Reddy (Chartered Accountant)     03 January 2019

CA S Praveen Kumar Reddy
Chartered Accountant 
 135 likes  2190 points

View Profile | My Other Post

if u are asking about TDS Returns u can file revised return and get it set.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Popular Discussion

view more »