TDS Challan Mistake ??

vkbothra (Learning ) (690 Points)

03 September 2010  

While filling Challan No. 281 (TDS challan)

where my assessee had to fill code no. 94A (TDS on Interest), he mistakenly filled code no. 92B (salary person other than govt. salary person)

what to do now?


if this will not get changed, those whos taxes are being deducted will not get their claim.

plz help me out to change this as soon as possible.

thank you