Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More


CA Mohit Garg (CS Student) (212 Points)

06 December 2013  

Dear friends,

Client received an intimation for short payment of tds 

1. Now, payment of balance tds to be shown under head 200 or 400, if 400 is selected than whether deductee can take credit for the same

2. how to show the same in correction statement

    e.g. Amount paid u/s 194J Rs.2000 and tds is Rs.200 

          But client paid TDS of Rs.100 and received an intimation

         Now in correction statement, amount paid Rs. 1000 & tds 100 has to be shown two times

          or there is some other way


 2 Replies

Jitndr (Final Student) (92 Points)
Replied 06 December 2013

In correction return, old entry needs to be removed and new correct entry needs to be incorporated

CA Mohit Garg (CS Student) (212 Points)
Replied 06 December 2013

it is not possible to delete entry in correction statement, and payment of Rs.200 is made by two challan i.e. 100 & 100

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Related Threads


Subscribe to the latest topics :
Search Forum:

Trending Tags