Dear Experts !!
- I got an order on behalf of firm X (my close relatives firm)
- We have both purchase and sales invoices issued.
- We file proper returns.
- Now a company Y (to whom we sold goods) deducted 1% TDS on my PAN CARD NUMBER.
- TDS Amount works approx 20,000 INR
- I requested company Y to rectify this error and deducte the same amount of TDS on my relatives PAN
- However they are not doing so. They advised me to swap/settle the issue between me & relative. I have no idea what this means.
- Finally, there is no way this company is going to help me (its a MNC)
- Can you anyone assist me with this query
- Matters have gone a little more complicated cause. I have floated my own firm now with new name and supplied some goods.
I need a some professional to advice this query.
I also need services of a CA in South Mumbai to manage my accounts.
# I am new start-up