Online Updated Classes for CA CS CMA Subjects for Nov 21/May 22 Exams. Enroll Now!! Call: 088803-20003


Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Sumit Kumar   27 January 2020

Taxable or not

My friend is going to Oman . will money he earn there be taxable in India??

 4 Replies

Zeal Bangdiwala

Zeal Bangdiwala (Partner at N. Gamadia & Co.)     27 January 2020

Depends upon the residential status.


anirudh (student)     27 January 2020

For being resident during the previous year for the individual going outside country for employment ,
i) he should stay for a period of 182 days or more in india during the p.y
Sumit Kumar

Sumit Kumar   27 January 2020

He will stay for 2 years
CA Kiran Sutrave

CA Kiran Sutrave (CA)     28 January 2020

You need to check the residential status of your friend in the financial and determine tax liability accordingly

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Related Threads

Start a New Discussion

Popular Discussion

view more »

Subscribe to the latest topics :
Search Forum:

Trending Tags