Avail 20% discount on updated CA lectures for Dec 21 .Use Code RESULT20 !! Call : 088803-20003


Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Vikash (HAHAHHA)     24 September 2021

Tax refund under DTAA

I'm currently in Nepal where my company is deducting 15% TDS on my monthly consideration as non-resident consultant.

My question is that being a resident tax person in India, if my Indian tax liability will lesser then my total TDS deducted in Nepal, post adjustment of tax credit under DTAA, can I claim refund of excess tax paid in Nepal in India?   

 1 Replies

Dhirajlal Rambhia

Dhirajlal Rambhia (SEO Sai Gr. Hosp.)     24 September 2021

No. Not possible. Assessee cannot get refund of the amount, which is paid in foreign country !!

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Start a New Discussion

Popular Discussion

view more »

Subscribe to the latest topics :
Search Forum:

Trending Tags