tax receipt

I have paid balance tax through e pay tax link on e-filing ITR using ATM+pin . The bank schedule d it for next day and so I have not received the receipt. Next day the amount deducted from my account. Where will I get the challan no. and BSR code .The amount is not showing in the tax detail page of ITR
Replies (7)
You can generate your challan through net banking.
I have paid using debit card and pin.
In my NetBanking page ''no transaction'' message .
There should be a link of cbdt payments somewhere in your net banking. If you do not find it contact your banks toll free number and ask them.
Sir

In my NetBanking page , when I use reprint receipt link ,there is a no transaction message only. I have paid the amount using debit card and pin
You need to go in colunm of regenerate Direct Tax Challan
will It display in 26 AS Statement
26as is something else. It will not show there.

Leave a Reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Company
ARTICLESHIP 16 September 2026
CA Article Trainee

SR BAGAI & Co.

New Delhi

CA Inter

View Details
Company
19 September 2026
CA/Semi-CA/BCom

Pravin Sarvaiya

Mumbai

CA Inter

View Details
Company
Featured 21 September 2026
Consultant - Reporting

Finrep Advisors LLP

Mumbai

CA

View Details
Company
26 September 2026
Chartared Accountant

pushpganga ventures

Pune

CA

View Details
Company
ARTICLESHIP 01 September 2026
Article Assistant

SGNG & Associates

New Delhi

CA Inter

View Details
Company
08 September 2026
Audit Executive

Thammana & Associates

Srikakulam

B.Com

View Details
Company
08 September 2026
Semi-Qualified Assitant

Subrahmanyam & Sivudu CA Firm

Hyderabad

CA Inter

View Details
Company
ARTICLESHIP 18 September 2026
Industrial Trainee

Twenty Point Nine Five Ventures Private Limited

Noida

CA Inter

View Details