Tax filing practice

Sir,
Now I'm in job and want to do practice of tax filing during my spear time. I can work for at least three hours daily for the same.
Now I don't have any clients. So how can I start practice.
If you can provide me work than I shall work free of cost and no need of any payment.

THANK YOU SO MUCH
JAI HIND JAI BHARAT
Replies (6)
Quick Summary
This discussion explores how to begin a tax filing practice, even without prior clients. The advice given is to register as a GST Practitioner on the GST Portal. While a B.Com/M.Com is common, an MBA in HR and Finance, along with completed GST and Direct Taxes courses, also meets the eligibility criteria according to CGST Rule 83. The next step is to apply for registration using Form GST PCT-01.

What is your current location
At first you have to register on GST Portal as GST Practitioner. Minimum Qualification:B.Com/M. Com degree from recognised University in India
Now I'm in nagaland
What is your qualification?
I have completed my MBA in HR and finance
also done introduction to the GST from swayam as well as directe taxes from swayam
As per rule 83 CGST 2007, MBA holder can also apply for Registration as GST Practitioner. As per the provisions only Registered GST Practitioner is eligible for filing GST returns. As such you are requested to apply for registration in form GST PCT01 thr' the common portal of GST.

Leave a Reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Company
30 September 2026
Senior Accountant

Codeboard Technology

Chennai

B.Com

View Details
Company
20 September 2026
Semi Qualified CA

Navin & Associates

Mumbai

CA Inter

View Details
Company
26 September 2026
Chartered Accountant

pushpganga ventures

Pune

CA

View Details
Company
09 September 2026
Semi Qualified CA / CA Inter - 2 Groups Cleared

Getmyca Consultant Pvt Ltd

New Delhi

CA Inter

View Details
Company
ARTICLESHIP 15 September 2026
Freelance Taxation Content Writer Intern

Interactive Media Pvt Ltd.

New Delhi

CA Inter

View Details
Company
09 September 2026
Chartered Accountant

Aviv Global Private Limited

Ahmedabad

CA

View Details
Company
ARTICLESHIP 18 September 2026
Industrial Trainee

Twenty Point Nine Five Ventures Private Limited

Noida

CA Inter

View Details
Company
19 September 2026
Finance Manager

Mugdha Art Studio

Hyderabad

CA

View Details