Avail 20% discount on updated CA lectures for Dec 21 .Use Code RESULT20 !! Call : 088803-20003

ICICI

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

(Guest)

Tally customer details

Tally 7.2 Or Tally 9 Or Tally Erp 9 Rel 1.1  Vat Class Demo for Haryana Users Including 2% Input surcharge on Purchase or Outputvat surcharge on  Sales

We Provide Vat Tax class Of latest vat Rate for Any States of India For Both Regular And composition Delear

Order it today At Gnucashrel3.7 @ gmail.com 

Avoid the 2000 Rs. This charge is for the user who want Pen Drive On Order. though This is Special Pen Drive

For customize vat tax class or latest Tax Class Deposit the Money to 

Mentioned Account and contact to Below Given Email Address or Just Contact to email for Any Query

Click here for Where to Deposit the money Details

5 Replies

Mayank Jain

Mayank Jain (Working in a firm of Chartered Accountants)     04 October 2012

you can write the name of the customer in the narration for your records.....and enter the cash sale entry....
Anand

Anand (Personal)     10 October 2012

Originally posted by : Mayank Jain
you can write the name of the customer in the narration for your records.....and enter the cash sale entry....

But I want to know...the details of the customer later like...amount of purchase this customer has done.quantity extra...I just DONT want to enter two voucher i.e 1st for sale to the customer and then receipt of cash....Can one voucher entry can do???

Anand

Anand (Personal)     13 October 2012

Any solutions!!???

achal agarwal

achal agarwal (Tally Authorised Partner)     19 October 2012

It can be done through customisation ., please mails me your detailed requirement at sales @ tallyindia.net.
Manoj Garg

Manoj Garg (Support on Tally Excel Password Recovery etc.)     19 October 2012

It can be done through customization. Contact: datacure @ gmail.com for solution.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Start a New Discussion

Popular Discussion

view more »

Subscribe to the latest topics :
Search Forum:

Trending Tags