Easy Office
LCI Learning

SYLLABUS For ARTICLESHIP TRAINING

Page no : 4

Kausha Mehta (CS FINAL STUDENT) (187 Points)
Replied 16 January 2010

I too agree dat articles are treated like an employee... trainer gives all work on their shoulders n they go out... but the amazing thing is dat some trainee loves to be treated as an employee... they dont feel underestimated...

Kausha Mehta (CS FINAL STUDENT) (187 Points)
Replied 16 January 2010

there are also guidelines issued by the institute for articleship... but no one follows dat...

(Guest)

Hi

We are looking for Article Clerks for a reputed Audit Firm in Chennai. Good exposure to Accounts, Audit and other specialized areas. If you are interested, please revert.
You can also refer your friends.

NOTE: If you are completed or undergoing article, kindly refer your friends.

Thanks and Regards
Hema R
SSS Placement Consultants Pvt Ltd
Contact Number: 044-42127730/9841430083

(Guest)

Hi

We are looking for Article Clerks for a reputed Audit Firm in Chennai. Good exposure to Accounts, Audit and other specialized areas. If you are interested, please revert.
You can also refer your friends.

NOTE: If you are completed or undergoing article, kindly refer your friends.

Thanks and Regards
Hema R
SSS Placement Consultants Pvt Ltd
Contact Number: 044-42127730/9841430083

siddharth chaturvedi (NIL) (102 Points)
Replied 17 September 2010

These CAs always think they r right like Mr.Surendra,even i ve been in bank concurrent audit since Jan 09.After talking my ca for several times,thr was no use,he always says v want new hands and till date he s saying that only,,i ve no experience in tax audit,statutory audit etc.,my articleship is going waste ,i dont know wat to do

Rakesh Jangid (Article Assistant) (90 Points)
Replied 05 October 2010

yes

i also agree

Nitin Kumar Agrawal (NIRMAL) (25 Points)
Replied 29 April 2011

I being an article student is much concerned about the modern outlook of ca firms who are exploiting the candidates as like they are their employers. I would like to request the institute via CACLUB to rather have some limitation, rules to be formed for proper behavior towards articles.AND ADDING TO THIS THEY SHOULD RATHER DELEGATE PROPER TRAINING IN THE 3 YEARS PERIOD RATHER MERGING THIS VALUABLE TIME BY DOING ROUTINE WORK. THANKYOU

Nitin Kumar Agrawal (NIRMAL) (25 Points)
Replied 29 April 2011

I being an article student is much concerned about the modern outlook of ca firms who are exploiting the candidates as like they are their employers. I would like to request the institute via CACLUB to rather have some limitation, rules to be formed for proper behavior towards articles.AND ADDING TO THIS THEY SHOULD RATHER DELEGATE PROPER TRAINING IN THE 3 YEARS PERIOD RATHER MERGING THIS VALUABLE TIME BY DOING ROUTINE WORK. THANKYOU

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Join CCI Pro

Subscribe to the latest topics :

Search Forum: