Suzane d - better mind your words.

CA Ashish Pathak (Employed at Cipla Ltd.) (2779 Points)

06 October 2012  

Hello Folks and Friends.

Greetings to all.

This is to inform all of you that this member named Suzane D  (/profile.asp?member_id=913633#.UHAONbJlRlQ )  has threatened me of dire consequences and also used unparliamentary words against me and my family. This is what she said- 

"

Subject : Reply to your comment....
Hey You idiot first improve your count. from April 2011 till sept 2012 it is 1.5 yrs & not 5 years as Mentioned by you that you are on Club. Also you are a Business man as mentioned so what do you know about a CA profession & hardships there. & understand one thing very clearly I will comment whatever i feel right & correct, where I dont think or bother to care for anyone & especially idiotic people like you who are just chamchas & chatus of CAClub. Go do whatever you can & rather you Understand one thing very clearly that dont try to cross me else aisa royega ki nani, nani ki nani aur pure khandan ki nani yaad karwa dungi, you still dont know me in reality

Of course I am not at all scared of such rubbish spams and i could have also used my street language in reply to her but I don't want to demean myself by posting such things on this professional website as she did. Yes i have reported against this member to CCI admins and I am sure they will take necessary action against this person very soon.  

Miss Suzane D ,  If you are reading this post then please note I am not afraid of a creature like you. Do whatever you can. You say what do I know about CA profession..... Yes I am a proud businessman and also a CA Final Student and have cleared my 2nd group of CA Final. I am a graduate from one of the renowned college of India.  And even if i were not a CA student/member, it doesn't really matter as long as I am helping others here at CCI unlike you- who is polluting this professional forum by using such unparliamentary words. Yes I am a proud member of CCI since 2007 (ever since I regd. myself for CA CPT) and I did misplaced the password of my previous account and I don't want to prove myself to a creaure like you. I have 132 thanks to my credit  and 758 points. I don't want to waste my precious time arguing with you anymore as I have to look at my business and also Group-1 of CA Final.

I just want to inform you all that this account seems to be a fake one and is created for the sole purpose of defaming this esteemed website. Please ignore such members and do report abuse as soon as you see such unprofessional posts here.

Regards

Ashish Pathak