suggestions to icai

CA. Dashrath Maheshwari (TaXpert) (15090 Points)

19 October 2009  

Name: Dashrath Maheshwari
Membership/ Student Reg. No.: 407xxx
Region:
Postal Address:
Telephone(s)/ Mobile(s) No.: 9000XXXXXX
E-mail Id: dashrath.maheshwari @ icai.org
Your Ideas/ Thoughts/ Suggestions:

However, I know that posting an idea via this mode is considerable nowhere and of no use but beinga responsible Chartered Accountant, I request to our Institute's respective authority for not to use"Honorable", "Shri and Ji both for same name" for any Minister/Government Authorityor for other persons except where its required as per law of the Nation, like in case of President of India.This is to maintain dignity of the profession and not to hurt any body. Instead, we can use Mr. or Shri as name suffix or title.

I also suggest our President to get approval for use of Title "CA" in the various forms like Passport Application.and also to get it recognized not only nationwide but also overseas.

I further suggest to the concerned authority of ICAI to make a pre-articleship course of around 3 Months to develop the skillsof a Chartered Accountant in a Student; to give basic knowledge of audits; other CA officiates and to improve communicationskills of the students.

Furthermore I suggest to cut short the articleship period to 1.5 years by making compulsion of industry training for 1 year. I wish happy deepawali and prosperous years ahead to all the members, staff and officials of ICAI. 

Thanks

Regards,

CA Dashrath Maheshwari
Cell: 9000Xxxxxx