Suggestions please

I cleared my cpt in jan 2012. this was my 5th attempt of ipce. unable to clear this time as well. I m very much confused about my future course of action. should I convert my cpt registration to direct entry scheme and start with articleship and appear for Nov 2016 exams ( I have completed ITT and OP) or should I appear for May 2016 exams? a friend of mine suggested to take may ipce and convert my registration to direct scheme right after may exams. I have some doubts regarding this suggestion: if I convert into direct entry scheme (just after may exams), and qualify the exams, would that be counted as passed or I will have to appear for ipce again? will I also be eligible to take Nov 2016 exams if I pass in may? expecting a reply. thanks and regards, Ranjan
Replies (2)
You neednot reappear in any exam. Once u passed it will be accounted for. For passing.... Concentrate only on icai pm and sug.answers. get new pm for amended subjects. Write mock exams of previous yr papers to clear exams. It is good to start articles by direct entry. Go ahead. All the best

Please concerntrate on the first group & finish it then go articles on the basis of first group.... All the best....

Leave a Reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Company
08 September 2026
Audit Executive

Thammana & Associates

Srikakulam

B.Com

View Details
Company
19 September 2026
CA/Semi-CA/BCom

Pravin Sarvaiya

Mumbai

CA Inter

View Details
Company
ARTICLESHIP 18 September 2026
Industrial Trainee

Twenty Point Nine Five Ventures Private Limited

Noida

CA Inter

View Details
Company
22 September 2026
Account Assistant

Chirag P Shah & Co. Chartered Accountant

Pune

B.Com

View Details
Company
09 September 2026
SENIOR AUDITOR & ACCOUNTS MANAGER

Anupam Parashar & Co.

Ghaziabad

CA Final

View Details
Company
ARTICLESHIP 16 September 2026
CA Article Trainee

SR BAGAI & Co.

New Delhi

CA Inter

View Details
Company
ARTICLESHIP 01 September 2026
Articles

Saini Pati Shah & Co LLP, Chartered Accountants

Mumbai

CA Foundation

View Details
Company
15 September 2026
Client-site CA associate

Aditya Muley and Co

Mumbai

CA

View Details