Suggestion Required

I have cleared C.A. Final in November 2008.I will be completing my Articleship on 15th October 2009.
I would like You to kindly suggest me whether I should attend the Campus Placement Programme in September 2009 or March - April 2010.
If I am offered a job at Campus i wont be able to join immediately as i will be completing my articleship only by Oct 09 & also i wont be to participate any further campus placements if I attend in Sept 09.
I dont think any Company who has offered me a job will wait for another 1 month for me to join.  
Can I complete my Articleship prior to 25th October 2009 by way of leave credit for the extra time I have worked in the Articleship firm because in the Form 102 & Form 103 the period for which the deed is entered into is mentioned as 16th October 2006 to 15th October 2009?

Kindly advise me what to do?

Replies (2)

You cannot complete ur articleship in any manner before 15th October 2009.

I suggest you to attend the campus placement in September 2009. Normally, one month is being given for joining by almost every company .

 

Well ya, They give upto 2 months time to join.... And you can always say that you are still completing your articles... Participate in Sept 2009.....

Leave a Reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Company
20 September 2026
Semi Qualified CA

Navin & Associates

Mumbai

CA Inter

View Details
Company
08 September 2026
Semi-Qualified Assitant

Subrahmanyam & Sivudu CA Firm

Hyderabad

CA Inter

View Details
Company
ARTICLESHIP 16 September 2026
Article Assistant

MANUJ SHARMA AND COMPANY

Noida

CA Inter

View Details
Company
16 September 2026
Internal Audit - Team Lead

Consulting & Beyond

Chennai

CA

View Details
Company
ARTICLESHIP 16 September 2026
CA Article Trainee

SR BAGAI & Co.

New Delhi

CA Inter

View Details
Company
ARTICLESHIP 18 September 2026
Industrial Trainee

Twenty Point Nine Five Ventures Private Limited

Noida

CA Inter

View Details
Company
17 September 2026
Chartered Accountant

Dass Gupta & Associates

Gurgaon

CA

View Details
Company
15 September 2026
Client-site CA associate

Aditya Muley and Co

Mumbai

CA

View Details