suggested answers for ipcc may 2010

Hi friends the following are the links for the suggested answers of ipcc may 2010

 

May-2010 Edition

1. ATC/IPCC Group-I Paper-I Accounting By CA Arvind Jain (Jain Classes, Jamshedpur)

2. IPCC Gr.I Paper 2 Business Laws, Ethics & Communication

3. IPCC Gr.I Paper 3 Cost Accounting & Financial Management By CA Arvind Jain

4. IPCC Gr.I Paper 4 Taxation By CA Shashwat Singhal (The Scanner Academy, Allahabad)

5. IPCC Gr.II Paper 5 Advanced Accounting

6. IPCC Gr.I Paper 6 Auditing & Assurance By CA Arvind Jain (Jain Classes, Jamshedpur)

7. IPCC Gr.II Paper 7 IT & SM.pdf

Replies (7)

there is an error in taxation 1st answer..the extra 20% depreciation is not provided

Thanks for sharing

Thank You

 

Ankur
 

SIR, SOME LINKS ARE NOT WORKING.

Thanks for sharing, all links are working

Dear Friends,

Can you please send me mail of final new course Gr-I suggested answer for may-10 & Nov-09?

Thanks,

Vikash Sharma

 

SUGGESTED ANSWERS FOR NOV 2013 IPCC G-1

Leave a Reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Company
10 October 2026
Accounts Associate Level 1

Abic and Mani Chartered Accountants

Kottayam

B.Com

View Details
Company
ARTICLESHIP 07 October 2026
Article Assistant

Malhotra Rajesh & Associates

New Delhi

B.Com

View Details
Company
ARTICLESHIP 21 September 2026
CA Article Assistant

KK & Company Chartered Accountant

Pune

CA Inter

View Details
Company
07 October 2026
Senior Account Manager

Amplio Invest

Mumbai

M.Com

View Details
Company
30 September 2026
Senior Accounts Executive

Codeboard Technology

Chennai

MBA

View Details
Company
ARTICLESHIP 01 October 2026
Articled Assistant

KPSN & Associates LLP

Chennai

CA Inter

View Details
Company
08 October 2026
SALES TELECALLER

HIRE NOVA

Lucknow

Graduate (Any)

View Details
Company
20 September 2026
Semi Qualified CA

Navin & Associates

Mumbai

CA Inter

View Details