Sucess is sharing........

 

 

 

 

 

 

Sucess can not be achieved, if it is not recognized.

 

Today I am sucessful,I achieved what I want but have no one, with i can enjoy.

 

I have reputation, but other than professionals no one respects me.

 

I don't have friends, known ones,  who make me realize,what i have achieved.

 

I spent all the time in running behind the goals, which i created.

 

And left behind everyone, thinking they were my competitiors or they will waste my time.

 

Today I believed, my sucess is mine only and will remain mine only.

Replies (10)

Thanks for sharing..

yesyes

nice sharing angel

Very nice and thanks for sharing
Nice and thanks :-) ;-)
Nice one sir and thanx for sharing and advicing us to share views amongs others and really thankyu sir your article change our point of view

Really it is helpfull to many of us 

Thanks enlightened

Good one.. nice.. we should keep sharing our single bit with our loved ones.. cozz at the end they only inspire and motivate us.. also not only in good tyms bt also in bad tyms they are with us..

Very Nice thought.. smileyyes

Keep Sharing..

 

"Share your Success.. It can also Motivate others.."

Thanks everyone for your liking.

Leave a Reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Company
09 September 2026
SENIOR AUDITOR & ACCOUNTS MANAGER

Anupam Parashar & Co.

Ghaziabad

CA Final

View Details
Company
30 September 2026
Senior Accountant

Codeboard Technology

Chennai

B.Com

View Details
Company
ARTICLESHIP 16 September 2026
CA Article Trainee

SR BAGAI & Co.

New Delhi

CA Inter

View Details
Company
ARTICLESHIP 21 September 2026
CA Article Assistant

KK & Company Chartered Accountant

Pune

CA Inter

View Details
Company
15 September 2026
Client-site CA associate

Aditya Muley and Co

Mumbai

CA

View Details
Company
19 September 2026
CA/Semi-CA/BCom

Pravin Sarvaiya

Mumbai

CA Inter

View Details
Company
Featured 12 September 2026
Assistant Manager - Finance & Compliance

Naveen Fintech Pvt Ltd

Kolkata

CA Inter

View Details
Company
09 September 2026
Chartered Accountant

Aviv Global Private Limited

Ahmedabad

CA

View Details