Success quotes

Arniv Sharda (CA Final) (3006 Points)

05 December 2011  

"Never continue in a job you don't enjoy. If you're happy in what you're doing, you'll like yourself, you'll have inner peace. And if you have that, along with physical health, you will have had more success than you could possibly have imagined."

~Johnny Carson~

"It's not what happens to you that determines how far you will go in life; it is how you handle what happens to you."

~Zig Ziglar~

"At least eighty percent of millionaires are self-made. That is, they started with nothing but ambition and energy, the same way most of us start."

~Brian Tracy~

"When you get right down to the root of the meaning of the word "succeed," you find that it simply means to follow through."

~F. W. Nichol~

"People of mediocre ability sometimes achieve outstanding success because they don't know when to quit. Most men succeed because they are determined to."

~George E. Allen~

"When I thought I couldn't go on, I forced myself to keep going. My success is based on persistence, not luck."

~Estee Lauder~

"The chief cause of failure and unhappiness is trading what we want most for what we want at the moment."

~unknown~

"People get what they want in life when they reach the point at which they can see themselves having what they seek."

~Thomas D. Willhite~

"It doesn't matter who you are, where you come from. The ability to triumph begins with you. Always."

~Oprah Winfrey~

"Perseverance is a great element of success. If you only knock long enough at the gate, you are sure to wake up somebody."

~Longfellow~

"The will to win, the desire to succeed, the urge to reach your full potential… these are the keys that will unlock the door to personal excellence."

~Eddie Robinson~

"Happiness lies in the joy of achievement and the thrill of creative effort."

~Franklin Roosevelt~

"The road to success is lined with many tempting parking spaces."

~Unknown~

"Somehow I can't believe that there are any heights that can't be scaled by a man who knows the secrets of making dreams come true. This special secret, it seems to me, can be summarized in four C s. They are curiosity, confidence, courage, and constancy, and the greatest of all is confidence. When you believe in a thing, believe in it all the way, implicitly and unquestionable."

~Walt Disney~

"The greatest crime in the world is not developing your potential. When you do what you do best, you are helping not only yourself, but the world."

~Roger Williams~

"Believe Big. The size of your success is determined by the size of your belief. Think little goals and expect little achievements. Think big goals and win big success. Remember this, too! Big ideas and big plans are often easier -certainly no more difficult - than small ideas and small plans."

~David J. Schwartz~

"When you put a date on your dream, it becomes a goal. When you aim for the goal, it becomes a challenge. When you beat the challenge, the reward is success. To have success... you need a dream..."

~Raja Akhtar~