ICICI

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Study-work opportunity in the usa for accounting graduates

Asha S (Director - www.cpachamps.com)   (193 Points)

09 September 2011  

Study-work opportunity is available for Accounting graduates with solid accounting knowledge and English skills. You should be hard working, ambitious with positive attitude.

Complete CPA, MBA while working in the USA.  Send me your resume for guidance if you are interested.

www.cpachamps.com

10 Replies

CA ADITYA SHARMA (CA IN PRACTICE ) (16719 Points)
Replied 09 September 2011

USEFUL LINK                                 

1 Like

Fathima (Student) (21 Points)
Replied 10 September 2011

Hi! This is Fathima. Ill be givin my CA Final Exam this November. Have completed my articleship with a medium size CA firm here in Mumbai itself and have handled taxation and accounting assignments. Il be shifting to US (Washington) in the month of January, 2012. I have planned to study for CPA, but am also looking for a job there while i study. Can you please guide me on this?

Replied 11 September 2011

Fathima,

Please visit this link https://www.cpachamps.com/career-mba-cpa/ . Washington D.C. is a good place for the accounting job opportunities. I am in USA now. You can call me on the phone given in our website.

Thank you,

Asha

Mazhar Shaikh (Intern) (72 Points)
Replied 24 February 2012

Hi

I am in ca final no jst jst one year left for completion of my articleship

want to to CPA USA and wrk in US

Can u help me how ahould i go about it

Replied 24 February 2012

Thanks for contacting CPA Champs. MBA + CPA program (work-study) is for Accounting graduates with strong background in Accounting and English skills. Please send us your resume at info @ cpachamps.com if you are eligible.

You may add us in skype (id "cpachamps") to discuss the program in details. We are based in the USA and 11-1/2 hours behind Indian Standard Time. Talk to you soon.

Email / Google + : info @ cpachamps.com

Abhi (Processor) (48 Points)
Replied 27 February 2012

Hi even i m interested in CPA..from US..kindly throw some more details..

Replied 27 February 2012

Visit our website www.cpachamps.com or contact us if you have any specific question related to you.

jordan smith (manager) (21 Points)
Replied 30 August 2012

Accounting is a very hot market in the UK. The most benefits is that you may proceed your study. In my opinion accounting is all about the financial aspect of an organizations so it's not an easy task.

----------------------------------------

find me a job

burun estetigi (Student CA CPT ) (22 Points)
Replied 31 August 2012

Thanks for taking the time to discuss this, I feel strongly about it and love learning more on this topic. If possible, as you gain expertise, would you mind updating your blog with more information? It is extremely helpful for me.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

burun estetigi

PRASHANT SHEOLIKAR (PROPRIETOR) (21 Points)
Replied 16 September 2012

I  AM  DOING  ACCOUNTING WORK  IN INDIA   FOR SMALL TRADERS   PROPRIETOR  FIRM  COMPANY PVT LTD PARTNERSHIP  AT MY OFFICE  I WANT  TO KNOW  HOW CAN I GET ACCOUNTING WORK  FROM USA  BASED SMALL TRADERS  IF  IT  IS POSSIBLE  PLEASE  LET ME KNOW  HOW CAN I GET ACCOUNTING WORK  FROM  USA  I AM VERY MUCH INTERESTED

I HAVE  25 YEAR EXPERIENCE IN ACCOUNTING ,TAXATION ETC

I HAVE  FIVE  EMLOYEE AT MY OFFICE  MY QUALIFICATION  IS  B.COM  C  A  FINAL   MBA  FIRST YEAR,  AMFI ,CAPITAL MARKET MODULE PASSED

I AM DOING BUSINESS  AS FINANCIAL CONSULTANT   I  PROVIDING  FOLLWOING SERVICES TO MY CLIENT  LIKE  INVESTMENT PLANNING ,FINACIAL SERVICES, MUTUAL FUND  SHARE TRADING  INSURANCE   ETC 

REGARDS

PRASHANT SHEOLIKAR

SP FINANCIAL CONSULTANT

BHOPAL  MP   9425009046

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Subscribe to the latest topics :
Search Forum:

Trending Tags