strange call

 A guy dials his home phone from work. A strange woman answers.



The guy says, "Who is this?"



"This is the maid," answered the woman.



"We don't have a maid!"



"I was just hired this morning by the lady of the house."



"Well, this is her husband. Is she there?"



"Um...she's upstairs in the bedroom with someone who I just figured was her husband."



The guy is fuming. He says to the maid, "Listen, would you like to make 25,000 bucks?"



"What do I have to do?"



"I want you to get my gun from my desk in the den and shoot that witch and the jerk she is with."



The maid puts down the phone. The guy hears footsteps, followed by two gunshots.The maid comes back to the phone.



"What should I do with the bodies?"



"Throw them in the swimming pool!"



"What! There's no pool here?" "Uh... is this 2263841?"

Replies (1)
Excellent!!

Leave a Reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Company
22 September 2026
Account Assistant

Chirag P Shah & Co. Chartered Accountant

Pune

B.Com

View Details
Company
18 September 2026
Accounts & Finance Specialist

ULTRA CHEMICAL WORKS

Thane

CA Final

View Details
Company
ARTICLESHIP 16 September 2026
Article Assistant

MANUJ SHARMA AND COMPANY

Noida

CA Inter

View Details
Company
15 September 2026
Client-site CA associate

Aditya Muley and Co

Mumbai

CA

View Details
Company
16 September 2026
Internal Audit - Team Lead

Consulting & Beyond

Chennai

CA

View Details
Company
ARTICLESHIP 01 October 2026
Articled Assistant

KPSN & Associates LLP

Chennai

CA Inter

View Details
Company
19 September 2026
Finance Manager

Mugdha Art Studio

Hyderabad

CA

View Details
Company
19 September 2026
CA/Semi-CA/BCom

Pravin Sarvaiya

Mumbai

CA Inter

View Details