Strange but true!! pathetic feeling but a reality

raunak (CA) (369 Points)

05 December 2012  

all blabber so much..that CA is the toughest course in the world, CAT,IIT entrance exams are the toughest in the world.....but how many foriegn students come to INDIA  TO pursue these courses???? A few come to do engineering and management from IIM and IIT..but how many do CA,CS,ICWA?? Last week I had a chat wid an american student online while playing a multiplayer game...He said he his pursuing CPA....A CPA earns 10 times more than a normal CA and doesnt have to go through 4 years of Hell(literally)....so where does the problem lie??....I am nt saying that CA is nt a good course to pursue etc...I am a CA ..and am proud of it.....am nt even saying we shud be paid at par with those of CPAs..coz they are equipped with US GAAP and IFRS...which is globally recognized..and we r not.....BUT WHAT I WANT IS THAT STOP posting unnecessarily that CA etc is the toughest course etc....if it had been the toughest course etc ..we wud have been in huge demand by the International companies and domestic too.....I havent seen any foriegner coming to INDIA to do CA....though few Indians residing in the GULF pursue it..coz they get a huge TAX FREE INCOME working there...thats it!!....ultimately its we the ASIANS who always travel abroad to get a better quality of education.....I hope the quality of education improves in INDIA in the next decade....I wud never want my kids to get torchered in the INDIAN EDUCATION SYSTEM!!!

AND YEAH
MY QUALIFICATION:
CLASS X- 92.2%
CLASS XII-90%
GRADUATION FROM ST XAVIERS COLLEGE KOLKATA
CA IN FIRST ATTEMPT.....STILL IT WAS A HELL TASK FOR ME TO FIND A DECENT JOB....WHAT IRRITATES ME IS THAT CLASS X AND XII K MARKS KA KOI VALUE HI NAHI...LOLZ...THEN Y SUCH PRESSURE DURING THAT TIME......

DEAR EDUCATION MINISTER JI.....PLZZZ  DEVELOP A NEW EDUCATION SYSTEM!!!! PLZZZZZ...