Story of two cost accountants of caclubindia

CMA. CS. Sanjay Gupta ("PROUD TO BE AN INDIAN")   (114215 Points)

03 December 2013  

Story of two Cost Accountants of CACLUBINDIA

It is a story of two Cost Accountants of CACLUBINDIA. Both are very good friends of mine. I am sitting to share this small story after a busy last three weeks.

Both these Cost Accountants joined CACLUBINDIA way back in 2009. Soon they became very good friends on and off CACLUBINDIA. Though they lived in two different parts of India, one in Lucknow and one in Kolkata, but the distance was never a hindrance in their friendship. They always shared their knowledge and experience from professional as well as personal life. The friendship went on like this for four years and the bonding between them got stronger. They never met each other during these four years of friendship.

Destiny had planned something else for them!!!!

Date, time and place was also fixed for the execution of this plan.

Bangalore (HAL Management Academy). 10th May 2013. 10 a.m.

Yes this was the first time they met each other. Both were preparing for the biggest interview of their life. Destiny has decided that both of them will meet here. And destiny has also decided that this day will remain memorable for both of them.

Yes both of them were appearing for interview for job in one of the premier PSU, Hindustan Aeronautics Limited. And no prize for guessing what destiny had decided for them.

Yes both of them got selected but for different divisions. One was selected for Bangalore Division and other in Barrackpore Division.

From CACLUBINDIA to HMA, Bangalore it was a wonderful journey and I wish this friendship continue forever.

Now you must be wondering who those two persons are. No I am not going to take this story in another part as I am not a good writer at all. I will end it here by disclosing the name of the persons.

Cost Accountant from Lucknow is CMA. Arif Farooqui

And the other Cost Accountant is…..

Yours truly

Sanjay Gupta smiley