ICICI

Stock Trading

@AKASH GARG (#learning to excel#)     18 June 2019

@AKASH GARG
#learning to excel# 
 22 likes  563 points

| My Other Post

How did you educated yourself as a beginner in stock market trading and investment?

avater

Gautam Barot (None)     18 June 2019

Gautam Barot
None 
 43 likes  285 points

View Profile | My Other Post

By loosing money..

2 Like
avater

Mukesh sharma (nthing)     18 June 2019

Mukesh sharma
nthing 
 21 likes  142 points

refer thomas bulkowiski chart pattern book..
candlestick analysis
price action trading
exponential moving averages
and loosing money
trade in small small amt 500-1000 only it will take 2-3 yrs continuous loosing money with frustration..

avater

Bladebringer (Teacher)     19 August 2019

Bladebringer
Teacher 
 26 points

I want to try myself in the field of online business. I chose the sphere of stock trading for myself. Friends, please tell me the applications for stock trading. I would be very grateful for your help.

avater

Quchoul (student)     20 August 2019

Quchoul
student 
 8 points

Originally posted by : Bladebringer
I want to try myself in the field of online business. I chose the sphere of stock trading for myself. Friends, please tell me the applications for stock trading. I would be very grateful for your help.

If you have to ask, you're not ready for it. My advice is, give me all your money, and I'll give you a 3% yearly return :)

avater

Bladebringer (Teacher)     22 August 2019

Bladebringer
Teacher 
 26 points

Originally posted by : Quchoul

Originally posted by : Bladebringer

If you have to ask, you're not ready for it. My advice is, give me all your money, and I'll give you a 3% yearly return :)

Very funny joke. I understand and accept the fact that it is dangerous and very risky, but I decided and I want to take a chance. https://thinkmobiles.com/blog/best-stock-trading-apps/ Here I came across a review of stock trading applications. But I can’t decide which one is best. I need advice from people who have already used these assistants.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Popular Discussion

view more »

Download the latest Question Papers for free

click here