Stock movement analysis in Tally analysis using ledger and ledger masters

mn datasolutions (0 Points)

12 July 2022  

Business problem:Many a times companies using  Tally desire to
analyze inventory KPIs based on ledger and group masters.Powerbi offers easy to use functions for doing such analysis.
We look at how does Powerbi help in crossing hierarchies using DAX.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=r-NmfBathJg&list=PLZPWImFqOkLtN-d-BZCKgU-xvMX2YueZD&index=76

Whom is this for?
a.) Freshers looking to practice Lookup, calculate(using roww level and filter level contexts)
b.) Accountants desiring to make automated and customized reports without using excel and TDL
c.) Companies lo0oking for understanding channel wise profitability.

Other queries from people
a.) Accountants: 
I.) How do I learn DAX: we are giving the playlist. Download the Powerbi file and replicate the measures and columns using the videos. 
Powerbi files are given in most videos 
on the playlists(multiple people are already doing the same)
2.) How do I get employment or generate additional income:
a.) we charge Rs. 5k +gst for initial package(with one report automation) for each Tally serial number for one year. Per report automation costs Rs.5k+gst
b.) TCP(wrapped and time bound code) is used to ensure collections from end clients

One can generate reports, dashboards for customers and charge a premium for the same. Try and solve a business problem.

Employment: for those new to Powerbi, replicate the projects done on youtube channel 
and replicate the same on your machines. Add sample projects in your resume.

Queries from Powerbi developers.
Why not use relationships based on company id and master id in the model:there are two reasons for the same:
1.) Fantraps and chasm traps due to ledger and inventory views
2.) Sometimes data sanctity based on composite keys was not there. we had got stuck before.

Name: Apoorv Chaturvedi
email: support @ mndatasolutions.com;mndatasolutionsindia @ gmail.com;apoorv @ mnnbi.com
Phone:+91-8802466356