Easy Office

Stipend rate - 8000 pm, its rocking and shocking

Page no : 3

Rohit Kumar (M.COM) (147 Points)
Replied 07 January 2012

Ravinder sir u r right, but Shashi ke sath sath icai bi student ke dard ko nahi samajta

ishminder (auditor) (24 Points)
Replied 07 January 2012

Helo Friend,Its a Really Cruelty for Indian Articles By the ICAI..ICAI should intervene the Diffculties faced by the article in the internship. and for Saridhar and Anoop i agree dat purchasing power of Pakistan is far less den indian ,But before pointing it out also consider another factors too like inflation,Pakistan inflaton no.s are far better the indian and Foremost Price of Petrol in pakistan is 36 and in india its double dat 75 and dat too both in INR.So feel the hardship of article students

1 Like

CA Vikram Anand (NA) (27 Points)
Replied 08 January 2012

Originally posted by : SHASHIDHAR
Ravinder paji and nikil. For your kind information till now I never mentioned that I am an article student. Ok. Still I am in  CPT.

Shashidhar,

Why u r arguing, with all ur seniors, dost u r in CPT aur ye forex ka concept toh fianl ke students ko bhi samaj nahi aata agar tumhe abhi bhi doubt ho toh ek baar final ki book SFM/MAFA ka  forex wala chapter pad lena, concept clear ho jayega,, that Indain rupee is doubly stronger than the pakistani rupee.

1 Like

Pooja Rohra (Audit Executive) (42 Points)
Replied 08 January 2012

i think stipend itna toh hona chahiye that a student can afford his ca fees

(Guest)
Originally posted by : Pooja Rohra

i think stipend itna toh hona chahiye that a student can afford his ca fees

Narendra (Assistant Manager) (38 Points)
Replied 19 January 2012

Hamare time par to 300 RS ka cheque de kar cash wapas le liye jata tha.

ritesh (ca final articled assitant)   (176 Points)
Replied 01 February 2012

1 Like

ritesh (ca final articled assitant)   (176 Points)
Replied 01 February 2012

The given picture shows truth.................

CA Suraj Lakhotia (IndigoLearn) (4898 Points)
Replied 01 February 2012

Its high time that ICAI revises the minimum stipend received by Articled Trainee. There was a proposal going around for a revision but has not yet been approved yet. 

It should be atleast remunerative enought to keep the students motivated for carrying out their duties and motivate them. 

"Foremost Price of Petrol in pakistan is 36 and in india its double dat 75 and dat too both in INR"

Can you tell me the source of the rates you quoted here? The rate of Petrol in pakistan is about 65 INR.

Naresh (CA ) (365 Points)
Replied 01 February 2012

We are more happy and lucky being born in India..Arent we? So why comparing us with them, those poor people have no idea when there will be a bomb blast or terror attack....though India is no better, but atleast better & safer then Pakistan

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Join CCI Pro

Subscribe to the latest topics :

Search Forum: