Easy Office
LCI Learning

Stipend problem?? pls help...

Page no : 2

Vineet Sharma (Whole time employment) (94 Points)
Replied 16 September 2011

Dear if u hav completed ur 1 yr articleship then do one thing

1)Get transfer from ur present CA as it is allowed in ur 1st year, if he is exploiting you like this.

2)Take dummy or  registered ur self in a good CA firm where u can grasp practical knowledge & vis a vis develop ur pocket money

3)If ur present employer is not agree to give transfer then first collect proofs which can prove that he is not giving u stipend which ICAI has recommended,,,namely,,, Bank Pass book copy,Attendance register copy,any stipend vouchers of articles etc and show it in institute.

4)Last not least don't fear of anybody never from ur CA not from institute if u know each and every rules and regulations,and u know that u are honest at ur stand and ur path is right

If u need to know further ask it fearlessly

1 Like

Vineet Sharma (Whole time employment) (94 Points)

Dear if u hav completed ur 1 yr articleship then do one thing

1)Get transfer from ur present CA as it is allowed in ur 1st year, if he is exploiting you like this.

2)Take dummy or  registered ur self in a good CA firm where u can grasp practical knowledge & vis a vis develop ur pocket money

3)If ur present employer is not agree to give transfer then first collect proofs which can prove that he is not giving u stipend which ICAI has recommended,,,namely,,, Bank Pass book copy,Attendance register copy,any stipend vouchers of articles etc and show it in institute.

4)Last not least don't fear of anybody never from ur CA not from institute if u know each and every rules and regulations,and u know that u are honest at ur stand and ur path is right

If u need to know further ask it fearlessly

1 Like

CA Pallav Singhania (❤ Work Hard Party Harder ❤)   (32427 Points)

thanx thanx thanx thanx thanx thanx...............vineet

CA DEEPAK KUMAR (Ace Technomark) (50 Points)

Dear Friend

tun apne boss ko koi cash mat do o cheque nai deta hai isme o khud fasega tum jo v kam karo uska diary maintain karo date wise and jo v soft copy par kam karo use apne mail me attach kar lo or on hard copy par apna intial kar do or if possible uski v ek copy rakho .1 2 mahine baad ahgar wo cheque nai deta hai to icai me complain kar do institute uski le legi

2 Like

CA DEEPAK KUMAR (Ace Technomark) (50 Points)

transfer le ke jan bachana koi solution nai hai agar koi galti  karta hai to usko sudhare falat bardast karne ki aadat mat dalo

2 Like

ye toh sahi hai lakin zamin bahut zulm karta hai

CS Bijoy (Expert) (6394 Points)

According to me i have not hear of taking money and than making cheque, minimum salary you must be received. One thing you can do that is informed to Institute but you must show the proofe without proofe they will not belive.

Dummy can not make you a perfect CA and it also risky..

You can go for the Parttime Jobs for Financial suport. 

Udit Gupta (CA Final Student) (352 Points)

Complain to ICAI. U should stand up against this exploitation.

U can use the E-sahaayata facility on the institute's website.

1 Like

i will do so...

srinivass (CA Final) (2466 Points)

HI FOLLOW THE A;; EXPERTS SUGGETIONS GIVEN ABOVE BUT ONE SUGG.. FROM ME IS TAKE CARE IN GIVING COMPLAINT AGAINST TO YOUR AUDITOR TAKE CO OPERATION FROM YOUR CO ARTICLE ASSISSTANTS IN FIRM....ONCE YOU GAVE COMPLAINT DONT CONTINUE IN THE SAME FIRM AT ANY TIME ....

OR GO BY TRANSFER SLENTLY WITHOUT ANY COMPLAINTS ,...STUDY icai RULES FOR TRANSFER OF ARTICLE SIN 2ND YEAR

pooja (article) (30 Points)

hi dear...even i am facing the same problem....bt there is a solution to it

as per the rules of ICAI, if ur princi z nt payin or in case of irregular payment you can take transfer.......

aur koi tarika pata chale to hme bhi batana...hme bhi abhi tak kuch nhi mila hai.....i'm also working in a reputed firm of varanasi........

ankit (student) (307 Points)

If he is doing the same with all the articles of his firm..then you all need to stand united and then complain against him in writing to the ca institute.

ANUPKUMAR (Internal Auditor) (80 Points)

Stipend to articled assistants

Stipend to articled assistants applicable on or after June 1, 2006
A person registered as an Articled is entitled to receive a minimum monthly stipend as per the rates specified under the Chartered Accountants Regulations, from time to time. The current minimum rates of monthly stipend payable, depending on the situation of the normal place of services of the articled assistants, are as follows:
Classification of the normal place of service of the articled assistants Stipend payable per month

Population 1 Year 2 Year 3 Year
Cities / Towns having population of 20 lakhs and above 1000 1250 1500
Cities / Towns having population of 4 lakhs and above but less than 20 lakhs 750 1000 1250
Cities / Towns having population of less than 4 lakhs 500 750 1000

Show this regulation issued by ICAI to your boss if he till not response you then collect proof against boss and inform to ICAI.

(Guest)

Same problem in most of small C.A. Firms.

A.Barli (Article) (216 Points)

Originally posted by : Aryan Singhania

if i have transfer and then go for dummy....n join somewhere as paid up.....is this gona work,,

i am really very need of finance....so i need a work where i can gain knowledge...and gain some fruits too....

no family problems...

please dont do that..

1 Like

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Join CCI Pro

Subscribe to the latest topics :

Search Forum: