Easy Office
LCI Learning

Started worrying about my future!

Page no : 3

Pooja Rohra (Audit Executive) (42 Points)
Replied 18 April 2012

Akash i will suggest you do articleship from CA firm which is into field where u will be interested to work in future or you can also go for industrial training so there is great possibility that after clearing your CA you will be offered job  in same company from where you did your industrial training and moreover you will also get good package during your industrial training. So Just focus on your studies. All will be well. All the best for your career  smiley

Nidhiii (Audit) (642 Points)
Replied 20 April 2012

Ankur Ji,

You are like Bhishma Pitamah for all  the young members of CCI including me. I have always admired you and respected you for your fantastic service to us. I am really really glad that you are here to advise us and guide us day in and day out.

You are probably one of the nicest persons we can ever come across. You are spending so much time to help us out with your free advice and articles on various issues inspite of your busy work,etc. The best part is that you are so humble and friendly . It's very rare to find such geniunely helpful people in this Kaliyuga.

I am sure that all the 'sane' members of CCI will agree with me and continue to adore you and support you in all your endeavours. So pls,ignore the comments of some insane idiots and don't take them to heart. Continue to rock in CCI as you have always done and we really cannot imagine how CCI would be without YOU :)

I would like to take this opportunity to THANK YOU for everything that you've done to us. You rock :)))) I really hope and pray that the almighty  blesses you with everything that you aspire for :)

Thanks & Regards,

Shreenidhi

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Join CCI Pro

Subscribe to the latest topics :

Search Forum: