Started worrying about my future!

Page no : 2

(Guest)
do business and grow,,,,why to fear of job

shibu (Accountant) (325 Points)
Replied 17 April 2012

Hai,

Every  vehicle  needs a driver.

So as long as a driver is required ,  CA profession drives and thrills !!!

Ankur Garg (Company Secretary and Compliance Officer)   (114773 Points)
Replied 17 April 2012

Originally posted by : Akash sharma

Originally posted by : Ankur Garg

Dear Bro….   No need to worry as CA is still a very good professional course. But to explore the benefit of CA some sort of value addition is required. I would request you to never let any opportunity go regarding job or work etc and work hard initially and I promise you soon you will grow personally and professionally like anything.   Value addition may be something connected with accounting or finance function like knowledge of SAP, ERP, MIS, Budgeting, Tally etc. It will help you to find a good and reasonable job in the beginning. Never develop an attitude that you have become CA and you have achieved everything and “Duniya aapka kadmo main hai”…   For now i would request you to focus on your preparation and stay away from such negative posts. You have your own destiny so just believe in your hard work and move ahead. Avoid any negative post.   Your first duty is to give full attention to your CA Final preparation.   All the best and cheer up !!!

how much you give time to caclubindia sh*t man don't you have any important work??????

Ok......I'll restrict my visit to caclubindia....smiley

Kaafi ho gayi free advice....indecision

Go green (ICAI) (666 Points)
Replied 17 April 2012

Ok......I'll restrict my visit to caclubindia....

Kaafi ho gayi free advice....

Dear Ankur Sir,

Why do you want to restrict your visit to CACLUBINDIA just because someone says so? Just ignore them!

You are doing an excellent job here and I request you to please continue doing the same!

$ Pillu $ (**Love - Live**) (467 Points)
Replied 17 April 2012

Originally posted by : Go green

Ok......I'll restrict my visit to caclubindia....

Kaafi ho gayi free advice....

Dear Ankur Sir,

Why do you want to restrict your visit to CACLUBINDIA just because someone says so? Just ignore them!

You are doing an excellent job here and I request you to please continue doing the same!

Needless to say.........Just ignore such persons comments..............they just visit cci..once in every two years......so dont give importance to them by restricting ur presence in cci.........................enlightened

1 Like

tirthesh shah (student) (125 Points)
Replied 17 April 2012

it is still good even if dont land up in job.

there are pleotra of opportunities in india like........

1). Get into business(after having articleship exp i suppse u might know atleast 1 business very well).

2). Go into teaching by passing required exams for job as lecturer.

Go green (ICAI) (666 Points)
Replied 17 April 2012

dudes i don't care for you people,,,,, i am doing articleshp and running three business successfully 

i just don't like my fellow indian wasting time for this stupid site and some stupid topics..

If you are running three businesses and still undergoing Articleship, It can only mean that yours is a dummy Articleship. 

If you don't like your fellow Indian wasting time on this site, it means that this is a useless site for you. Then why did you even registered here and replying to any topic?

Just get lost from here!

3 Like

tirthesh shah (student) (125 Points)
Replied 17 April 2012

dudes i don't care for you people,,,,, i am doing articleshp and running three business successfully i just don't like my fellow indian wasting time for this stupid site and some stupid topics....job ye topic pe discuss karke nahi milegi dosto so faltu ke discussions pe dhayan mat do and rahi ye ankur garg ki baat i don't have any personal raanjish bas ye pakata bohat hai....wise man speaks only when needed not panchayiiti re

Well if you so despise our presence on this site then WHY HAVE YOU BEEN  PARTICIPATING IN THE DISCUSSION ?

Mr ANKUR GARG is a respected professional and it seems that you have failed to realise his experiance & concern towrads the student community.

Forums are framed in order to exchange views ,thoughts and perception.They reflect the real public opinion. So there is no need to serve this reminder. (job ye topic pe discuss karke nahi milegi)

AND BY WAY running business in the course of artcleship amounts to violation of regulation.Be sure that SUCH mindless & abrasive response will only harm YOUR INTERESTS.

5 Like

(Guest)

mr akash sharma you idiot mind ur language and learn how to respect senior proffesionals. you get lost from this website.idiots like you ruin profesionalism. we want ankur ji s posts we always support him.

2 Like

Gowri Prabhu (Student) (53 Points)
Replied 18 April 2012

Ankur ji, u r doing a great service to us students with ur advices. pls continue the same and ignore such mindless people!

akash sharma (Article) (108 Points)
Replied 18 April 2012

its not worth to give attention to such people,,,,,i request all my friends just to ignore and not to give response to him,,,,akash sharma is just doing tp,,,,kichad mai pathtar fakenge toh kichad hum pe bhi aata hai,,,,we should not spoil our language,,,,ankur sir ignore him

Replied 18 April 2012

Home > jain manish's Profile

Quick Link : https://805062sharma_akash2502.caclubindia.com

jain manish
manager
Since : 18 April 2012

Total Points: 21
Profile Visits: 2

Report Abuse

Report Profile Abuse

Name
Email
Subject
Verify Verify Code 

Note : The above form can be used to intimate the moderators regarding abuse of the platform.

About Me!

" I will be updating it soon"

My Contribution
Activity Forum
Click On the Tabs to see my contribution..!!

Note : Hidden content . Visible only to logged in members

Connect to other members :

My Contribution :
Forum | News | Experts | Share Files | Video | Articles | Events | Notification & Circulars | Judiciary

Replied 18 April 2012

Originally posted by : jain manish
its not worth to give attention to such people,,,,,i request all my friends just to ignore and not to give response to him,,,,akash sharma is just doing tp,,,,kichad mai pathtar fakenge toh kichad hum pe bhi aata hai,,,,we should not spoil our language,,,,ankur sir ignore him

I have nothing against you dear Akash……there may be some difference of opinion. So just chill…I am an ordinary member of CCI bound by the rules of Admin like others.

So there is no need to open account with different name…jain manish

Enjoy your stay with Caclubindia…Thanks

1 Like

Khushboo Goyal (Working) (342 Points)
Replied 18 April 2012

Ankur sir, why r u restricting ur visit to CCI? Jst bcoz of some people, i know, u feel very bad by such bad comments, we all r feeling bad, but sir, there r only few people who talk like this, but rest of us, we all support u, u r doing great job at CCI & we don't want to loose such a helping hand.

So Plz continue ur work sir, we all support u...  smiley

1 Like

Tejinder Kumar (Accounts Executive) (27 Points)
Replied 18 April 2012

Dear All, if you gather and share information while doing any job in practical life..then this site is very useful as all material is availabe here which can give a link to do any related work....otherwise its a time pass and u r wasting the precious time of ur life

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Join CCI Pro

Subscribe to the latest topics :

Search Forum: