Star member of cci.....

Hi to all my CCI friends, First I am going to wish you

HAPPY FRIENDSHIP DAY....

for being friend of mine on CCI...

I am here to introduce one of the STAR member of the CCI family....

Her name is Ms Disha Bhawnani. 

 

 

Today I am very Happy ;) to say that she is one of the good friend of

mine who always helped me and to our CCI members.

She is helpful, caring, friendly etc etc etc. Till now she provided lot of

information to CCI members as well as she also resolved many queries. I

am really thankful. She is thanked more than 230 times by many members,

this shows her performance.

Lets overview her performance :

 

NINE THINGS SUCCESSFUL PEOPLE DO DIFFERENTLY

(www.caclubindia.com/forum/nine-things-successful-people-do-differently-158710.asp)

:)

INCOME TAX SECTIONS

(www.caclubindia.com/forum/income-tax-sections-149186.asp)

;)

COMPANY LAW SECTIONS

(www.caclubindia.com/forum/company-law-sections-148340.asp)

:D

I AM A CA STUDENT BECAUSE...

(www.caclubindia.com/forum/i-am-a-ca-student-because--147818.asp)

:P

MOST VALUABLE IN LIFE

(www.caclubindia.com/forum/most-valuable-in-life-143053.asp)

A BUNCH OF BEST SELLERS, DON'T MISS IT...

(www.caclubindia.com/forum/a-bunch-of-bestsellers-dont-miss-it--124595.asp)


 

Apart from this she also shared some valuable files, such as :

 

MUTUAL FUND GUIDE

(www.caclubindia.com/share_files/mutual-fund-guide-33769.asp)

EXCEL SHORTCUTS - IMPROVE YOUR SKILL...

(www.caclubindia.com/share_files/excel-shortcuts-improve-skills--40497.asp)

FAQs on GMCS

(www.caclubindia.com/share_files/faqs-on-gmcs-40747.asp)


These are the overview of Ms Disha.

I wish for her bright future....

Wish you best luck Ms Disha ..... God bless you...

 

HAVE A HAPPY DAY TO ALL AND BEST OF LUCK...

 

Thanks a lot,


Regards,


Siddharth Bumb.

WWW.SIDDHARTHBUMB.BLOGSPOT.COM

Replies (1)

happy friendship day to you too.......and thanks to disha

Leave a Reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Company
08 October 2026
Account Executive

Elite Taxation

New Delhi

CA Foundation

View Details
Company
Featured 21 September 2026
Consultant - Reporting

Finrep Advisors LLP

Mumbai

CA

View Details
Company
ARTICLESHIP 28 September 2026
Junior Accountant

J S P M & Associates LLP

Pune

B.Com

View Details
Company
16 September 2026
Internal Audit - Team Lead

Consulting & Beyond

Chennai

CA

View Details
Company
ARTICLESHIP 21 September 2026
CA Article Assistant

KK & Company Chartered Accountant

Pune

CA Inter

View Details
Company
07 October 2026
Senior Account Manager

Amplio Invest

Mumbai

M.Com

View Details
Company
08 October 2026
SALES TELECALLER

HIRE NOVA

Lucknow

Graduate (Any)

View Details
Company
26 September 2026
Chartered Accountant

pushpganga ventures

Pune

CA

View Details