Prasad (Sr. Manager)     05 March 2013

Sr. Manager 
 41 likes  617 points

| My Other Post

Do we have to ammend our ST 1 for serivces availed / ST paid under reverse charge mechanism.


Manoj B. Gavali (Tax Professional and in Service)     05 March 2013

Manoj B. Gavali
Tax Professional and in Service 
 169 likes  1499 points

View Profile | My Other Post

You have to amend your registration by applying in Form ST1 for services on which you are liable to pay service tax either as service receiver (i.e. under RCM) or service provider


Thanks and Regards,


Manoj B. Gavali

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Popular Discussion

view more »