ICICI

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

St 3 error

Shilpa Baid (Article and CA Final) (157 Points)

24 October 2013  
Sir,
Please solve my query

there is a error in ST3 uploaded.. i.e. (CHALLAN NO.FOR THE AMOUNT DOES NOT EXIST IN THE DATA 
BASE , Challan Number XXX for the amount XXX, Challan Number XXX for the amount XXX, Challan Number XXX for the amount XXX in H1 Section does not exist in the Database.)

after payment we upload ST-3,then why this error occour,
PLEASE GUIDE US...

Thanks in advance..

12 Replies

assessee (...) (544 Points)
Replied 24 October 2013

just check whether u have properly mentioned the challan details and check status of challan in aces........

Saurabh Maheshwari (B.com,ACA) (5908 Points)
Replied 24 October 2013

Yes, Shilpa I am also getiing such error for 1-2 challans in some returns,......I verified the challan detils from" EASIEST" and the same is also ok....I think the errors are due to some technical issue at ACES...so need not to worry ....

1 Like

sohil virani (CA Final) (49 Points)
Replied 24 October 2013

This is vxommon error

Rinkoo sharma (Asstt. Manager) (37 Points)
Replied 24 October 2013

Ya i also see this error

Shilpa Baid (Article and CA Final) (157 Points)
Replied 24 October 2013

Sir I get the Email from ACES after checking my status of challan ..

Response is 

"Dear Sir / Madam,

The status of the return is Filed and has been marked for R&C to the Range officer with the errors listed on the top of the return.

If the CIN is not matching, the return will be marked for R&C but it will be accepted. During R&C process, the RSP will be verifying the said CIN for its correctness.

Thanks & Regards

ACES Service Desk..

Here R&C  & RSP stands for what??
and I got answer as your amount is matched so last chance of possible error may be by mine is to submit wrong challan no..

Experts Plesae guide me what to do now?

Manik Mittal (Article Assitant ) (27 Points)
Replied 24 October 2013

Challan is updated within 2 working day in their database. So if diffrence between challan date and return date is less or equal to 2 working days then it is ok do not take any tension.
2 Like

Arniv Sharda (CA Final) (3006 Points)
Replied 24 October 2013

Verify your Challans online and from Oltas 

If you have made the challans jus today please wait for getting it updated on the Aces

Thanks

Cheers

Muneesh Sharma (N.A.) (68 Points)
Replied 24 October 2013

Originally posted by : Manik Mittal
Challan is updated within 2 working day in their database.
So if diffrence between challan date and return date is less or equal to 2 working days then it is ok do not take any tension.

I am totally agree....it may that this issue comes either service tax paid very recently or there typing error in CIN

ritesh123. (Student CA Final ) (21 Points)
Replied 24 October 2013

the best ans is check challan date most probably it is 3 or 4 days before or after mention challan date

Accounting Home Services (Finance Executive ) (723 Points)
Replied 25 October 2013

CHECK YOUR CHALLAN STATUS BELOW LINK

https://onlineservices.cbec.nsdl.com/csi/index.html

Yashwin Karmali (Accountant) (43 Points)
Replied 26 October 2013

Our Company has filed original service tax return for the period from April 2012 to June 2012 on 22.11.2012. During our half year review of the books, we notice that we had missed out some amount of service tax to be paid, For which payment is already done but the return cannot be revised as it has crossed 90 days. please guide and help me to solve this question.

jitendrasingh (article student) (49 Points)
Replied 26 October 2013

Challan is updated within 3 working day in their database. So if diffrence between challan date and return date is less or equal to 3 working days then no problem.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register