I was trying to login in mobile app announced by icai. at that time my ssp portal user got disabled. if I try to login after that it says contact your administrator.. I have also put the issue on e sahayatha as well. but no reply so far. I have to re-register for my articleship on account of excess leaves of 28days. from may I have been trying to do it. it's happening they sent my physical form back by telling do it online. but it's not at all happening...!! at this time I should have filled my form 108 also. please do guide me in this.
I had sent almost 5-6 mails to ssp support and student mail ID, then they have replied for those things by telling go through user manual issued. and then I had replied to that my user ID is disabled. and got a link then it was resolved.
Plz , give the full details of how to recover disabled user I'd or send the link. Whatever u know plz help . I have less time to revalidate my ipcc registration
My Ssp portal loginID has been disabled. It says please contact administrator. If there is any solution to this please email and call me for the same.
qaunainramakdawala @ gmail.com
9820356292