Spelling error in itr filled

Hi,


I have done an E-filling for AY 11-12 on 30th of July. However when i got my ITR-V, I had notcied that there was a spelling error. My name was Misspelled as "HARSHIT KHIMAJI PATEL" instead of "HARSHIT KHIMJI PATEL". The mode of refund i selected was "Cheque", now if the cheque comes with the mispelled name, I guess it will not be cleared.

 

Please Guide on what should be done, should I re-file the rectified ITR?

 

Thanks,
Harshit khimji Patel

Replies (1)

File a revised return.

Leave a Reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Company
16 September 2026
Internal Audit - Team Lead

Consulting & Beyond

Chennai

CA

View Details
Company
ARTICLESHIP 16 September 2026
CA Article Trainee

SR BAGAI & Co.

New Delhi

CA Inter

View Details
Company
ARTICLESHIP 07 September 2026
CA Articles

Kothari Jain Patil & Chartered Accountants

Pune

CA Inter

View Details
Company
20 September 2026
Semi Qualified CA

Navin & Associates

Mumbai

CA Inter

View Details
Company
ARTICLESHIP 28 September 2026
Junior Accountant

J S P M & Associates LLP

Pune

B.Com

View Details
Company
05 October 2026
Senior Accountant

Vision IT Peripherals Pvt Ltd

Mumbai

B.Com

View Details
Company
09 September 2026
Chartered Accountant

Aviv Global Private Limited

Ahmedabad

CA

View Details
Company
ARTICLESHIP 15 September 2026
Freelance Taxation Content Writer Intern

Interactive Media Pvt Ltd.

New Delhi

CA Inter

View Details