Easy Office

Something went wrong.. income tax site

Page no : 2

RAVI KUMAR (2 Points)
Replied 10 July 2021

ILLITERATE AND HALF BOILED BRAINS DECISION (NEW INCOME TAX SOFTWARE BY INFOSYS)

BIJOY NANDY (Proprietor) (22 Points)
Replied 11 July 2021

When I go to submit after completing the return, I see an error something wrong ! Please try latter. We are wasting a lot of time unknowingly. The Income Tax Department should be informed about this whether they resolved it or not. 

Community-verified icon

Rahul Didwania (article assisstant) (24 Points)
Replied 11 July 2021

WORST WEBSITE. DEFAULT COUNTRY SHOWING AFGANISTHAN

Farid Khan (2 Points)
Replied 11 July 2021

i also facing same problem

Pradyut Bag (88 Points)
Replied 11 July 2021

Solved at last

Rahul Didwania (article assisstant) (24 Points)
Replied 11 July 2021

HOW DID YOU SOLVE? OR IT WAS SOLVES ITSELF?

Abdul Vahid (2 Points)
Replied 11 July 2021

Same issue i am also facing

Pooja (Auditor) (22 Points)
Replied 11 July 2021

Pathetic site...for 2 mons work i wasted 2 hours and eventually not resolved... same error message something went worng pl try again....wasted our money on this sh*t website

Anmol Davesar (Chartered Accountant) (818 Points)
Replied 11 July 2021

Still facing same error message.. something went wrong. BS website  by infosys

Sadhana Suhas Datar (CA Final, Lawyer) (41 Points)
Replied 11 July 2021

I am facing same problem since morning. Is there any solution to it. Have I committed any mistake while filing ITR?

Petchimani (Student) (56 Points)
Replied 11 July 2021

Again you will Fill fresh Income tax form, and send E Verify now option return filed successfully(Note Same Login), once you logout and again send resume filing same error occur, so u will choose fresh form and fill again and submit immediately........(E Verify Now) 

yogesh muley (2 Points)
Replied 11 July 2021

I am trying to file ITR since many days. On final step during e verification, i am getting "something went wrong, please try later" error message. Feeling frustrated now, pathetic job Infosys. Will you solve these problems now, other wise we will get penalty for late filing.

Vishal D (2 Points)
Replied 12 July 2021

I was able to successfully submit and e-verify the returns today, even I was facing the same issue.

below is what I did:

1. Log-in to portal using netbanking (used ICICI bank)

2. Ignored the earlier ITR filling I did which was giving errors while verifying. Started fresh return filing.

3. Fill in all the details within the logged in session time window (check for timer at right upper corner on the portal)

4. Everify using netbanking (check if you have account with any of the banks listed as eligible for everification)

5. you are done.

Note: Do not log out at any point of time, incase the protal freezes or displays loading for infinite time then press  back button on browser. You will be prompted for message to logout of portal select No on this prompt.

Nehal Ahmad (2 Points)
Replied 12 July 2021

Hello,

I was facing the same issue and the only way I could submit the return was by logging out of the portal, clearing all cookies and cache and then starting a new return filing. Make sure to complete the filing in single sitting without logging out or refreshing. Hope this helps :)

Ram Kishan Rao Chilappagari (Engineer-in-Chief(Retired))   (44 Points)
Replied 07 August 2021

Is the issue

Something went wrong try again resolved?

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Join CCI Pro

Subscribe to the latest topics :

Search Forum: