Some important aspects of life :)

SANYAM ARORA (“It's hard to beat a person who never gives up.”)   (20168 Points)

20 October 2012  

Hello Everyone,

In this post you will find some of interesting facts about our Life.

We often do things which we don't want but we do just to impress others.

Take life as a challenge & you will end up doing those things which once you would have thought you can't.

LIfe is  like a Snake & Ladder Game. Now you all must be wondering why i am saying so.

It's just because in the game you would have observed the following points :-

- We start up well & perform really good throughout our life, but this thing make us over confident. Sometimes performing constantly good can make us feel we are at the top & noone can beat us in the Life. This can infact make us fall from the top to the Bottom. crying

- Now let's compare this situation with the Snake & Ladder Game, in the game you must have noticed Starting really well & taking shortcuts with the help of Ladders can take us staright to the top i.e. at 98. At this point we feel we are the ruler of the world & are ahead of everyone. cool

- And this is the mistake we often commit in our life, and one wrong step  takes us from 98 to 5 Point. indecision

- I will not say that we should not have faith in our abilties but feeling we are the best can infact ruin our life.

- Here i am sharing with all of you some pictures which will definitely boost your confidence as well lead you toward the Goal.